You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

For the avoidance of doubt, it’s just curry. Not fucking curry sauce unless you’re from a place that looks like The hills have eyes like Col. 

“Can I have a carton of curry please?” = acceptable. 

“Can I have a carton of curry sauce please?” = mega wool. 

• Upvote 6

Its curry sauce you fucking Cilla Black wannabe. If I wanted a curry I'd order a curry. If I want curry sauce then I'll order "a carton of curry sauce"  

I do agree that "chips curry and rice" means chips, curry sauce and rice" but in context. 

3 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

For the avoidance of doubt, it’s just curry. Not fucking curry sauce unless you’re from a place that looks like The hills have eyes like Col. 

“Can I have a carton of curry please?” = acceptable. 

“Can I have a carton of curry sauce please?” = mega wool. 

How is the bird serving you supposed to know if you want a curry or just the sauce? 

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Its curry sauce you fucking Cilla Black wannabe. If I wanted a curry I'd order a curry. If I want curry sauce then I'll order "a carton of curry sauce"  

I do agree that "chips curry and rice" means chips, curry sauce and rice" but in context. 

Just now, lifetime fan said:

How is the bird serving you supposed to know if you want a curry or just the sauce? 

You’re in a chippy, not an Indian takeaway. What do you think is going to happen, you ask for a carton of curry and they bring you a fucking Rogan Josh?

2 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

You’re in a chippy, not an Indian takeaway. What do you think is going to happen, you ask for a carton of curry and they bring you a fucking Rogan Josh?

Most chippies in Liverpool do Chinese as well as chippy food. I bet you ask for an "oy oy saveloy" dead loud when you go in after a couple of pints don't you. Fucking stag-do t-shirt wearing tit. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Most chippies in Liverpool do Chinese as well as chippy food. I bet you ask for an "oy oy saveloy" dead loud when you go in after a couple of pints don't you. Fucking stag-do t-shirt wearing tit. 

We should ask Woo for his opinion as TLW chippy expert. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

And in any chippy in Liverpool, in fact in the whole world, do you order a lamb curry or a chicken curry by asking for a carton of curry? No, you fucking fat headed bellend.

It's curry. As in "curry, rice and chips." 

"Curry sauce" is a term used by wools who also order a "chip bap" and then get an "ice lolly" for afters. 

The other food stuff is "a curry" the choice of which is then clarified by stating a particular variation such as a Rogan Josh, Bhuna, Dopiaza or a Korma (which is probably the choice of people who refer to the chippy stuff as "curry sauce").

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

And in any chippy in Liverpool, in fact in the whole world, do you order a lamb curry or a chicken curry by asking for a carton of curry? No, you fucking fat headed bellend.

You'd ask for all 3 you fat cunt. When did you last see your dick? 

• Upvote 1

Just now, moof said:

Why did it take her until this moment to decide she doesn’t want to be in the party? 

Because she was about to get fucked off anyway. No doubt had a bad-hander to bang the anti-semitism drum to smear Corbyn with an election looming. Her hypocrisy is astounding. The woman is a bitch.