You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

1 hour ago, A Red said:

The forum needs posters that have different views sometimes otherwise its tedious. You have the balls to give a different view, let them neg/insult away, it means fuck all anyway.

I cry for days when someone I don’t know, will never know and don’t like calls me a nasty name.  

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I cry for days when someone I don’t know, will never know and don’t like calls me a nasty name.  

Happy to take a beating as I do very often in the breakfast thread and in the FF in general... but all this “let them insult you” bravado just seems hollow, coming from a poster who throws insults at others for expressing different views. 

5 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

Happy to take a beating as I do very often in the breakfast thread and in the FF in general... but all this “let them insult you” bravado just seems hollow, coming from a poster who throws insults at others for expressing different views. 

Rico should realise that there’s a big difference between one guy calling you a twat because he disagrees, which is general internet nonsense, and the sizeable majority in a place you find good enough to frequent all finding you to be a shallow, ignorant, selfish human being who has surface deep knowledge and a big chip on his shoulder about his own intellect. But he won’t. He has zero self-awareness. 

Anyway, back to the subject at hand... as much as I dislike it, it looks like Corbyn is the best and only hope of avoiding this No-Deal catastrophe that Rico’s boys are driving us towards. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Rico should realise that there’s a big difference between one guy calling you a twat because he disagrees, which is general internet nonsense, and the sizeable majority in a place you find good enough to frequent all finding you to be a shallow, ignorant, selfish human being who has surface deep knowledge and a big chip on his shoulder about his own intellect. But he won’t. He has zero self-awareness. 

Anyway, back to the subject at hand... as much as I dislike it, it looks like Corbyn is the best and only hope of avoiding this No-Deal catastrophe that Rico’s boys are driving us towards. 

It goes beyond that. 

Rico's antics are deliberately designed to derail threads. He essentially rows for fun. I've seen all sorts of posters on here down the years, many with views I disagreed with, some like Silverlining were just outright cunts, but none that just deliberately piss in the pond as much as rico seems to enjoy doing. It's detrimental to the forum, massively. 

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

It goes beyond that. 

Rico's antics are deliberately designed to derail threads. He essentially rows for fun. I've seen all sorts of posters on here down the years, many with views I disagreed with, some like Silverlining were just outright cunts, but none that just deliberately piss in the pond as much as rico seems to enjoy doing. It's detrimental to the forum, massively. 

That’s me on suicide watch for the rest of the day.  Maybe you should pop me on ignore. 

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

It goes beyond that. 

Totally agree. There’s virtually nothing he posts that isn’t a jibe or a snarky. He has virtually zero interest in an actual discussion. Just being a prick. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Totally agree. There’s virtually nothing he posts that isn’t a jibe or a snarky. He has virtually zero interest in an actual discussion. Just being a prick. 

I sort of disagree.

There are times when he's up for engaging in a discussion/ argument and then there are times when he gets into one of his daft little WUM moods. I've got no problem engaging with the former and swerving the latter.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, AngryofTuebrook said:

I sort of disagree.

There are times when he's up for engaging in a discussion/ argument and then there are times when he gets into one of his daft little WUM moods. I've got no problem engaging with the former and swerving the latter.

Ha, the neg was a joke of course.  

Ive got NV and Moof on ignore because I just don’t like them.  If we were in a pub I wouldn’t talk to them. The fact they know and reply to me is weird.  But funny. Also I wouldn’t expect them to like me, we’ve literally one thing in common and don’t agree on anything else.   I couldn’t give a flying fuck what they think. Genuinely couldn’t care less. I stick out because I disagree with you lot on most things and don’t mind saying that. Plus, it’s the internet.  The ones I’ve met in real life have been sound. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

36 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I sort of disagree.

Then we disagree. 

28 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Ive got NV and Moof on ignore because I just don’t like them. 

No. You've got me on ignore because I pull your ignorant bullshit apart and make you look like a fucking moron. You not defending yourself is fine by me. I'm not sure why you wouldn't expect me to reply to your posts. I couldn't care less what you say or think, just that others don't fall into your circle of ignorance. I think most people have you sussed, though. And, of course, you never read my posts. Yep. Definitely not. Deffo not reading this one right now. 

• Upvote 3

Huh

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-stories/itv-acting-pm-podcast-with-emma-lewell-buck-1-6266361

Labour MP says she would prefer coalition with Brexit Party than Lib Dems

A Labour MP says she would rather her party went into coalition with the Brexit Party than Lib Dems.

With the numbers currently stacked against Boris Johnson, the next government could be a coalition.

But rather than Labour working with the Liberal Democrats to reach a conclusion to Brexit, MP Emma Lewell-Buck said she would rather work with Nigel Farage.

Speaking to the ITV's Acting PM podcast, she said: "I'll be vilified for this but the Brexit Party.

"Even though I despise everything they stand for, I could not go into lead with a party who wants to revoke."

1 hour ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Hardly a shocker that the MP of a heavily Leave area is pro-Brexit. Fortunately, she represents absolutely no power in the decision-making process. The big twat. 

Yeah, but there's pro-Brexit and pro-Brexit. Farridge represents the class of millionaires hoping to make a killing by whipping up the racists.  If she can't think of a better vision of Brexit - one that's better for her constituents than that arch-Thatcherite hellscape - maybe she needs to reconsider whether Brexit is all it's cracked up to be. 

• Upvote 1