You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

On 06/08/2019 at 21:17, Gnasher said:

I do like to provide links. Not that any cunt reads them mind 

https://fortune.com/2019/01/12/real-estate-market-millennials/

Let’s be honest, every-time you post a link trying to back up any of your arguments, another poster points out that it actually backs up the opposite of what you are arguing.

So I’m not even sure you even read them to be honest. 

1 minute ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Let’s be honest, every-time you post a link trying to back up any of your arguments, another poster points out that it actually backs up the opposite of what you are arguing.

So I’m not even sure you even read them to be honest. 

He is on a wind-up. 

On 05/08/2019 at 17:14, moof said:

I have no idea how anyone can come to the opinion that the benefits to taking necessary public services out of the hands of corporations are “minimal”. 

The above post hits the nail on the head.

The luvvies will continue to argue otherwise or choose to keep stum. I think its because the thought of the public owning our services frightens them.

10 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Bet he's well into Celtic, weren't they founded as a food charity for Catholics because they weren't allowed in Protestant soup kitchens? 

I don't think that's quite the full story. They were founded to help poverty stricken Irish immigrants in Glasgow certainly. They nicked the idea off Hibs then 'borrowed' most of their team too.

To be honest, I think it's a big mistake for any politician to associate themselves with either big Glasgow club. You instantly alienate a huge portion of the Scottish population in doing so.

16 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

Likely another anti-semitism storm brewing. Apparently a Labour MP Rosie Duffield just called for some Jewish members to be expelled from the Labour Party. 

Just Jewish members? For what what reason, just because they're Jewish? If those two things are true, then rightly so. If neither or true, then... so what? 

John Mann wouldn't back a no confidence vote in BoJo if it was attached to a second referendum or revocation of Art.50. So as a Labour MP he's happy for a No-Deal and more austerity? And people then wonder why voters are seriously considering not voting for Labour when there are absolute horrors like this in the party.

Duffield is having a go at the wrong type of Jews supporting Chris Williamson, the media won't make a storm out of that, they don't give a fuck.

Those Jews don't matter to them and are mostly invisible because the whole smear campaign will be damaged if it's known that left wing Jews are supporting people like Williamson and Corbyn, it goes against the narrative.

3 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Duffield is having a go at the wrong type of Jews supporting Chris Williamson, the media won't make a storm out of that, they don't give a fuck.

Those Jews don't matter to them and are mostly invisible because the whole smear campaign will be damaged if it's known that left wing Jews are supporting people like Williamson and Corbyn, it goes against the narrative.

This. 

7 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Is it not ‘some of my best friends are black’? 

5 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Is it not ‘some of my best friends are black’? 

Maybe if Williamson was an actual anti-semite it could be. I don't believe that though, think it's just part of the usual bullshit and there's quite a few Jews who think the same thing. We just don't usually see their views in the media because it's the other side of the argument.