You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

1 minute ago, Scooby Dudek said:

Shocked to see Wes Streeting slagging off leadership over sacking.

Basically, they can act quickly when JC upset, but not when Jews are upset. 

Shocked

It's almost as if a shadow position sacking and a suspension from the party/withdrawal of the whip etc are entirely separate things, dealt with by entirely different people and processes. 

But, I'm pretty sure Wesley knows that. 

6 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

Shocked to see Wes Streeting slagging off leadership over sacking.

Basically, they can act quickly when JC upset, but not when Jews are upset. 

Shocked

Can't turn a single politics programme on without this nonentity Streeting's annoying grid spewing shite at me. He seems to be the ' brother of a different mother ' to Mark Francois.

1 hour ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

No, I had no idea about that. It's more their long history of representing the worst of humanity - everyone from toxic waste murderers Trafigura to the Church of Scientology - which I have an issue with. 

They act for Team McCann.

Simple question , can any of the Corbyn-attackers name a single racist who has not been acted against ? as I constantly hear generalisations but never specifics.The Panorama programme even needed to dredge up the Livingstone / Walker cases presumably in the absence of anything more recent or notable.

3 hours ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

Interesting fact in that Holocaust-denying Al Jazeera hired the same megabucks lawyers to defend them, Carter-Fuck, as Labour hired to threaten whistleblowers.

That's basically your prefix for anyone who doesn't support Israel.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nelly-Torres said:

George Galloway has announced that he plans to stand in the next general election as a crowdfunded pro-Corbyn independent candidate in Tom Watson's constituency.

Fucking hell.   The CLP there really need to replace Watson to prevent this. 

4 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Simple question , can any of the Corbyn-attackers name a single racist who has not been acted against ? as I constantly hear generalisations but never specifics.The Panorama programme even needed to dredge up the Livingstone / Walker cases presumably in the absence of anything more recent or notable.

Panorama also misquoted and misrepresented Walker, again saying that she said that "Jews controlled the slave trade," despite the Beeb agreeing, prior to the screening of the Panorama stuff that she'd not actually said this and that to summarise her words in such a way was inaccurate. 

D-dmQGHXYAArddh.jpeg

• Upvote 1

I really don't think it would benefit anyone if I started hurling around accusations in this thread.

24 minutes ago, Jose Jones said:

Why do you say Al Jazeera are Holocaust deniers?

Because they published a video minimising the Holocaust.

https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-news/al-jazeera-pulls-video-claiming-holocaust-was-different-from-how-the-jews-tell-it-1.7255111

https://hurryupharry.org/2019/05/19/al-jazeera-pushes-holocaust-denial/

47 minutes ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

I really don't think it would benefit anyone if I started hurling around accusations in this thread.

Because they published a video minimising the Holocaust.

https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-news/al-jazeera-pulls-video-claiming-holocaust-was-different-from-how-the-jews-tell-it-1.7255111

https://hurryupharry.org/2019/05/19/al-jazeera-pushes-holocaust-denial/

OK, but just looking at the first link it says they pulled the video and the two journalists were then suspended.

"Al Jazeera completely disowns the offensive content in question and reiterated that Al Jazeera would not tolerate such material on any of the Network’s platforms."

I mean, I haven't seen the video, and the quotes from it don't look great - but would one short video on one online channel that was swiftly removed be enough to label a whole media organisation as "holocaust deniers"?  Presumably if they were holocaust deniers they would have been happy to keep it up?

3 hours ago, Jose Jones said:

OK, but just looking at the first link it says they pulled the video and the two journalists were then suspended.

"Al Jazeera completely disowns the offensive content in question and reiterated that Al Jazeera would not tolerate such material on any of the Network’s platforms."

I mean, I haven't seen the video, and the quotes from it don't look great - but would one short video on one online channel that was swiftly removed be enough to label a whole media organisation as "holocaust deniers"?  Presumably if they were holocaust deniers they would have been happy to keep it up?

What he meant was Al Jazeera fosters an environment of which holocaust denying activities flourish.