You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

The board of deputies demanded its removal on account of “racist signatories” and the “mischaracterising” of Chomsky/Finkelstein et al as prominent members of the Jewish community. Which is pretty blatantly antisemitic, and seriously fucking concerning. 

Ironically, if you were to mention the power these people wield over the corporate news media, you would be accused of antisemitism 

48 minutes ago, moof said:

The board of deputies demanded its removal on account of “racist signatories” and the “mischaracterising” of Chomsky/Finkelstein et al as prominent members of the Jewish community. Which is pretty blatantly antisemitic, and seriously fucking concerning. 

Ironically, if you were to mention the power these people wield over the corporate news media, you would be accused of antisemitism 

Basically the wrong type of Jews.

Not sure how this goes away until Corbyn is replaced by someone that will turn a blind eye to Bibi murdering kids.

18 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Basically the wrong type of Jews.

Not sure how this goes away until Corbyn is replaced by someone that will turn a blind eye to Bibi murdering kids.

Or not Jews at all. Or not who they pretended to be. Or people actually expelled from the party for Antisemitism.  So, completely undermining the point they were trying to make.  

One of the Lords again hyped up Jezza's powers, seeming to think that he controls the internet and can stop people from making alleged antisemitic comments on social media, even if their identity is unknown and when it's unclear if they're even a Labour party member or not. 

As Jairzinho says above, the end game is so transparent. 

Guest Pistonbroke

The biggest joke about the whole affair is that you have supposedly intelligent adults believing any old shit because it suits their political agenda. 

It's fine to think a certain group of people are cunts without bringing nationality into it. The Israelis just turn anything which attacks the cunts in their country into antisemitism, it takes away the media highlights from the fact they are acting like cunts, fuelled by the fact they are backed by arrogant supremacist twats in certain countries because of money and potential arms sales. Every country has good and bad, but it seems you can't call the bad out these days, especially in Israel.  

1 hour ago, Pistonbroke said:

The biggest joke about the whole affair is that you have supposedly intelligent adults believing any old shit because it suits their political agenda. 

It's fine to think a certain group of people are cunts without bringing nationality into it. The Israelis just turn anything which attacks the cunts in their country into antisemitism, it takes away the media highlights from the fact they are acting like cunts, fuelled by the fact they are backed by arrogant supremacist twats in certain countries because of money and potential arms sales. Every country has good and bad, but it seems you can't call the bad out these days, especially in Israel.  

1 hour ago, Stickman said:

I'm sure it's purely coincidental it's on the eve of the panorama show.

No doubt Hodge Ellman and co will be wheeled out for Newsnight. 

Funny how they never have anyone from Jewish Voice for Labour to add a bit of balance but then again it's obvious 

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheBirmingham6/status/988854178280869888

Is that Graham Bash out of Brosby, Bills, Bash and Bung?

1 hour ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

PMSL. Labour Left Voice AKA Holocaust denialist Sally Eason (one of the signatories of the letter) has been suspended by Twitter.

I've been suspended by Twitter twice; both times for addressing a lying cunt as "lying cunt".

Twitter suspensions mean nothing.

1 hour ago, moof said:

They were mass reported by racist Gnasher Jew trolls, yes? 

Yes, that's right, everyone who reports Holocaust deniers is a racist and a troll, and we don't need to provide any evidence of that.

Interesting bit of background to the Guardian letter from one of the authors, admitting that they done fucked up by opening it up for signature and failing to check up on the signatories.  That's a shame, because that basic omission shouldn't be allowed to undermine either the validity of the content of the letter or the standing (and the Jewishness!) of almost all of the signatories. 

13 minutes ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

Yes, that's right, everyone who reports Holocaust deniers is a racist and a troll, and we don't need to provide any evidence of that.

Holocaust denier is an interesting accusation. Care to provide evidence of that? 

I have no idea who this person is other than some blert on twitter, but racist Gnasher Jew trolls get people suspended for spurious reasons all the time - it’s part of their racist troll strategy to destroy pro Palestinian activism in this country 

4 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Has this panorama thing aired yet? 

Tomorrow I think, mate. Apparently the fella had already made a complete hatchet job on Corbyn and the labour left back in 2015 in an episode of panorama; and is a fanatic Zionist employed by the far right Jewish chronicle, so I’m certain it will be fair and well balanced. 

2 minutes ago, moof said:

Holocaust denier is an interesting accusation. Care to provide evidence of that? 

I have no idea who this person is other than some blert on twitter, but racist Gnasher Jew trolls get people suspended for spurious reasons all the time - it’s part of their racist troll strategy to destroy pro Palestinian activism in this country 

https://jewknowblog.wordpress.com/2019/06/02/labours-left-voice-of-holocaust-denial/

GnasherJew puts a spotlight on racists. Any motivations you ascribe to him/them are baseless.

The anti-semite shout really is fucking out of order when its just in reaction to a disagreement. Anti-semites can fuck off but I'm not going to be scared of disagreeing with anyone for fear of offending their beliefs/race/sexual orientation. 

"It was a homophobic assault"

"He spat at me twice then scratched my face because I commenting on him not saying thanks when I opened the door for him so I retaliated and hit him"

"homophobe!!!!!"