You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

1 minute ago, sir roger said:

One of the papers leading with ' If Corbyn gets into no.10 he will turn the rose garden into an allotment ' I am assuming satire , but the scary thing is I'm not really sure.

I'd forgotten that No. 10 even had a rose garden.  It's not as if it's open to the public.  Is that where Dave & Nick first fell in love?  If so, that's all I know it for.

So, the (probably false) story is that "If someone moves into a new house, they will do something different with the private garden".  Big news!

The prick Martin Daubney got that article on Press review on Sky and he was so anti Corbyn even the host had to comment with something like "are there any quotes from Corbyn ?" .

Apparently there isn't, just Westminster tittle tattle, but why let that get in the way of slagging Corbyn. 

Martin Daubney is truly embarrassing.

Offered me some paid freelance work while in the pub once, but said he’d noticed I didn’t laugh at any of his jokes and that would need to change if the arrangement were to become long-term, as “those are the rules round here”.

I was amazed to realise he wasn’t joking, but ironically it’s the one thing he ever said that I laughed at.

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Mudface said:

Even bigger news- Corbyn apparently wouldn't want to move into No 10- https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6943691/Jeremy-Corbyn-REFUSE-No-10-telling-Whitehall-chiefs-Ill-happier-home.html

He'll probably let it out to lesbian terrorists instead.

Over a thousand comments already.

20190421_124823.png

5 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I'd forgotten that No. 10 even had a rose garden.  It's not as if it's open to the public.  Is that where Dave & Nick first fell in love?  If so, that's all I know it for.

So, the (probably false) story is that "If someone moves into a new house, they will do something different with the private garden".  Big news!

Well, the manifesto never promised you a rose garden.

• Upvote 4

12 hours ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Martin Daubney is truly embarrassing.

Offered me some paid freelance work while in the pub once, but said he’d noticed I didn’t laugh at any of his jokes and that would need to change if the arrangement were to become long-term, as “those are the rules round here”.

I was amazed to realise he wasn’t joking, but ironically it’s the one thing he ever said that I laughed at.

I remember him writing for Loaded years back, he was an unfunny reactionary right wing tosser back then, sounds like fuck all has changed! His ego is still writing cheques his brain cell can't cash!