You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Just now, Gnasher said:

So thats a no? As for actual predudice i think being  deported  after living in this country for decades like some of the windrush generation were would be high on the list but  im asking for evidence of this "unreal predudice" you spout and cant find any, but then  it seems neither can you.

Yes Gnasher, you big fucking racist, there’s no anti-semitism in the UK. Even if there was it wouldn’t be as bad as other racism so let’s just carry on. 

As long as we understand there’s a league table and AS is at the bottom we’d be ok.  I mean no one remembers any AS in living memory do they?  It’s just made up to scare the kids.  You can punch Nazis, but at the same time perhaps their biggest victims aren’t worthy of comment.  

2 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Yes Gnasher, you big fucking racist, there’s no anti-semitism in the UK. Even if there was it wouldn’t be as bad as other racism so let’s just carry on. 

As long as we understand there’s a league table and AS is at the bottom we’d be ok.  I mean no one remembers any AS in living memory do they?  It’s just made up to scare the kids.  You can punch Nazis, but at the same time perhaps their biggest victims aren’t worthy of comment.  

So the answer is still a dont know. You call me mental. You're a fucking lunatic.

Hold on a second. Gnasher is happy to laud the 52% on the other thread, where many of them voted for getting rid of Muslims. So it's a fucking cheek that he's sticking up for the Windrush generation on here. He's coming across as one of those Tory types.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Have a look back and see where you started to spectacularly miss the point.  It’s quiet obvious. 

So you have no evidence at all to back up your claim of "unreal.predudice"  you just followed the herd and made it up.

Anyway im off to watch the football

15 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

What’s your view on people saying, and I quote, you sound like a nigger, mate. White people don’t talk like that’? Is that still okay with you? What if you’re u change it to ‘kike’? Would you still be okay with it? Where would it rank on your imaginary table? 

Asking for a friend. 

10 minutes ago, skend04 said:

Hold on a second. Gnasher is happy to laud the 52% on the other thread, where many of them voted for getting rid of Muslims. So it's a fucking cheek that he's sticking up for the Windrush generation on here. He's coming across as one of those Tory types.

Another one of the herd who uses silly slurs that are far from reality.

4 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

So you have no evidence at all to back up your claim of "unreal.predudice"  you just followed the herd and made it up.

Anyway im off to watch the football

Again, you may feel a whooshing sound.  Look back, read it. 

12 hours ago, Gnasher said:

And the Marr show leads on the corbyn hates jews narritive. They are making themselves look silly now. It also distracts from real predudice faced by people in this country. 

When I read this, I thought you were saying that the Labour Party smears and witch-hunts were distracting from the fight against the real prejudice faced by Jewish people.  I would have agreed with that. Anti-Semitism obviously exists and needs to be stamped out; but the focus on the Labour Party  (rather than the places where anti-Semitism is allowed to flourish) is harmful to the fight against anti-Semitism. 

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2019/feb/07/antisemitic-incidents-uk-record-high-third-year-in-row-community-security-trust

6 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

When I read this, I thought you were saying that the Labour Party smears and witch-hunts were distracting from the fight against the real prejudice faced by Jewish people.  I would have agreed with that. Anti-Semitism obviously exists and needs to be stamped out; but the focus on the Labour Party  (rather than the places where anti-Semitism is allowed to flourish) is harmful to the fight against anti-Semitism. 

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2019/feb/07/antisemitic-incidents-uk-record-high-third-year-in-row-community-security-trust

Hmmm "Incidents^  manly linked to the labour anti semitism issue and rose afteri israel fires snipper bullets killing protesters in Gaza.  All these "incidents" recorded by the jewish security council. 

7 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I do indeed believe the labour anti semitism row not only detracts from real predujice (and its foggy if that report highlights any "unreal predudice" as rico puts it)  but may also fuel ill feeling. "incidents" could be anything or nothing.

58 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Hmmm "Incidents^  manly linked to the labour anti semitism issue and rose afteri israel fires snipper bullets killing protesters in Gaza.  All these "incidents" recorded by the jewish security council. 

Incidents of anti-Semitism rise after Israeli atrocities just like incidents of anti-Muslim racism rise after Islamist atrocities; neither can be justified.

23 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

I do indeed believe the labour anti semitism row not only detracts from real predujice (and its foggy if that report highlights any "unreal predudice" as rico puts it)  but may also fuel ill feeling. "incidents" could be anything or nothing.

Incidentally, when you keep banging on about "unreal" prejudice you're just showing that you've missed the point.

You referred to anti-Semitism as something distinct from "real" prejudice.  It's pretty obvious that Rico (not someone I'd consider a natural ally on this thread!) used the phrase "unreal prejudice" to highlight the wrongness of your post.

Edit:

The same is true of Rico referring to a hierarchy of different prejudices, some more acceptable than others. He obviously wasn’t saying that he thinks that way; he was pointing out that you appear to think that way.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Incidentally, when you keep banging on about "unreal" prejudice you're just showing that you've missed the point.

You referred to anti-Semitism as something distinct from "real" prejudice.  It's pretty obvious that Rico (not someone I'd consider a natural ally on this thread!) used the phrase "unreal prejudice" to highlight the wrongness of your post.

Edit:

The same is true of Rico referring to a hierarchy of different prejudices, some more acceptable than others. He obviously wasn’t saying that he thinks that way; he was pointing out that you appear to think that way.

Thank god someone can read.  

The Independent , today ( Not even one of the right-wing knuckle-draggers )

Nancy Pelosi 'discusses anti-semitism with Jeremy Corbyn'

“Pleased to have had a candid discussion with [Jeremy Corbyn] today about the direction of Brexit, Northern Ireland, Nato, acting boldly on climate, protecting human rights, and the necessity of forcefully confronting anti-Semitism & Islamophobia,” Ms Pelosi wrote on Twitter.

53 minutes ago, sir roger said:

The Independent , today ( Not even one of the right-wing knuckle-draggers )

Nancy Pelosi 'discusses anti-semitism with Jeremy Corbyn'

“Pleased to have had a candid discussion with [Jeremy Corbyn] today about the direction of Brexit, Northern Ireland, Nato, acting boldly on climate, protecting human rights, and the necessity of forcefully confronting anti-Semitism & Islamophobia,” Ms Pelosi wrote on Twitter.

She also sat down with Gapes and a couple of the Tinge Group skidmarks to discuss important stuff like "Labour is shit" and "lefties are anti-Semitic".

I don't think she has yet found time to sit down with her own party's Congresswoman Ilhan Omar, who has been subject to horrible racist smears from the cunt in the White House; Nancy has her priorities. 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Edit:

But he does think that way 

On 14/04/2019 at 16:15, Rico1304 said:

Again, you may feel a whooshing sound.  Look back, read it. 

10 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Edit:

Ok if you want to be pedantic i misread the unreal for real but i think you knew what i meant . So i ask again for evidence of this real redudice against jews the last year or so? 

Oh and if its found that jews or any race or creed that are or have been subjected to hate i hope the people involved have been sought,  found  and  punished. 

8 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Ok if you want to be pedantic i misread the unreal for real but i think you knew what i meant . So i ask again for evidence of this real redudice against jews the last year or so? 

Oh and if its found that jews or any race or creed that are or have been subjected to hate i hope the people involved have been sought,  found  and  punished. 

So, what I’m getting from this post is that you don’t believe there’s been ANY antisemitism in the UK this year.  Is that correct?  

18 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Make your mind up. First the 52% are great and now they need punishing. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

So, what I’m getting from this post is that you don’t believe there’s been ANY antisemitism in the UK this year.  Is that correct?  

No. Now youre the one who cant read. Or maybe i havnt explained myself right.

Im asking for legitimate cases of anti semitism, not the political nonsense, real or even unreal cases of anti semitism in this country?  Its been all over msm for a long time. 

When you find them cases i would like to state i find them as  awfull and disgusting as the cases of those who suffered deportation this year in the windrush episode.