You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

3 minutes ago, Revenge negging cunt said:

What a complete bellend this guy is. Only one thing worse than May leading the country and its him leading the opposition to stop her. 

You're absolutely right. Any opposition leader worth their salt has had ample opportunity to make a name for themselves lately. 

Where is the Virgil Van Dijk of politics when you need him/her?

5 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

What would you do to stop her if you were the leader of the opposition?

Well I'd remove my head from inside her scabby blue arse hole to start with. 

Then I'd throw my weight behind a 2nd referendum. 

The country is crying out for it

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Revenge negging cunt said:

So you'd call for a second referendum. That's your master stroke, is it? He's a 'complete bellend' but you, in your infinite wisdom, would just make a declaration of what you'd like to happen, without having the power to enforce it. Such a shame you're not running the country. 

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

So you'd call for a second referendum. That's your master stroke, is it? He's a 'complete bellend' but you, in your infinite wisdom, would just make a declaration of what you'd like to happen, without having the power to enforce it. Such a shame you're not running the country. 

Right now there is no other strategy. Because hes such a pathetic bumbling nincompoop he's allowed May to get to this point with no resistance at all. 

I could stand up with nothing on but a pair of white skid marked pants and make a more credible leader than this bum. 

• Downvote 2

Just now, Revenge negging cunt said:

Right now there is no other strategy. Because hes such a pathetic bumbling nincompoop he's allowed May to get to this point with no resistance at all. 

I could stand up with nothing on but a pair of white skid marked pants and make a more credible leader than this bum. 

You're just saying things, though. What could he have done, or should he have done until this point that would have made him less of a pathetic, bumbling nincompoop? I think that's a fair question.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Numero Veinticinco said:

You're just saying things, though. What could he have done, or should he have done until this point that would have made him less of a pathetic, bumbling nincompoop? I think that's a fair question.

You think it's acceptable to storm out of a crisis meeting like a petulant child because he doesn't like someone from his own party being in the same room who had the cheek to stand up to his pathetic leadership? 

Right there he's basically bent over to may and told her to finish him with a giant strap on. 

28 minutes ago, Revenge negging cunt said:

Is it? Last poll I saw there wasn't much appetite for it, and there doesn't even appear to be a majority in the House for one. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Revenge negging cunt said:

You think it's acceptable to storm out of a crisis meeting like a petulant child because he doesn't like someone from his own party being in the same room who had the cheek to stand up to his pathetic leadership? 

Right there he's basically bent over to may and told her to finish him with a giant strap on. 

I don't agree with him 'storming' out, it just plays into the Tories' hands at a time and is completely unnecessary. It wasn't a crisis meeting though, just May reiterating the same points she has been for the last few months.

43 minutes ago, Revenge negging cunt said:

The country is really not "crying out for it". 

You have the political insight of a brain-injured snail.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Revenge negging cunt said:

But you didn’t answer my question. But no. I don’t think it was acceptable for him to walk out. But back to what he should have done to stop her. 

You’re banging on about skidmarks and strap ons because you’ve actually got nothing to say that is relevant. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Revenge negging cunt said:

No resistance at all.

*checks notes* - 21 Parliamentary defeats, including 2 of the  4 heaviest ever

Nope. No resistance at all. 

17 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Huh? I'd love it if there was a second referendum and the whole ghastly nightmare was ended. I don't think I'm in the majority though.

He's not being serious, Mud.

EDIT: Ah, see you got onto it.

• Upvote 1