You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog said:

You must be a bad racist Rico, because you suggested that religious terrorism had quite a lot to do with religion. Bang to rights.

Oh aye, that’s why. Not because he apologised for racism or has prejudice towards 25% of the world. 

Funny that you have such different standards based on whether somebody is Jewish or not. 

40 minutes ago, Brownie said:

Can someone please educate me on Hatton and Galloway? I've heard bits but it's before my time, cheers.

Let's say i'm a communist and you're a communist, and me and you decide to form our own movement called 'militant tendency' right? And our goal is to pretend to be pro-Labour and infiltrate the party from within. We actually love Lenin, Trotsky and Russian communism but we pretend to be Labour. So we work our way up within the Labour Party and decide to become councillors for Liverpool City Council. And then we get more people into our little group and tell them to do the same. So before long, me, you and lots of others are now sitting on Liverpool City Council. We have the ability to vote in any policy we want.

So me, you and these other lads set up a HQ in Kirkdale where we all meet up a couple of days before the Council votes on a policy and we all decide which way we're going to vote together, so our communist group wins every vote by default. We then control Liverpool City Council and it becomes militant tendency. That is Derek Hatton and the Liverpool City Council in the 80's.

2 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I'm not as well practiced in the arts of trolling as you. 

Anyway, this is boring. I'm off to have a look at my sizeable bank balance. 

In a bit, Enoch. 

See? You’re rubbish!  I can only assume you’ve never knocked about in pubs, or with blokes.  Ive just got you to brag about your bank balance. It’s rope a dope. 

25 minutes ago, Strontium Dog said:

There was an excellent piece in the Guardian about Hatton the other day.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/feb/19/the-return-of-king-rat-derek-hatton-marks-a-new-low-for-labour

First Tom Watson opposes him... now the Guardian does.

I need a lie down. 

I regard Galloway as pure box office, and something of a necessary evil, as an agent provocateur to an all too often homogeneous political class. However, he's also a massive bellend, a rape apologist and - worst of all - wears his fedora indoors.

His robotic dance with Pete Burns was great though, particularly in an I'll fitting leotard.

Just now, Babb'sBurstNad said:

I regard Galloway as pure box office, and something of a necessary evil, as an agent provocateur to an all too often homogeneous political class. However, he's also a massive bellend, a rape apologist and - worst of all - wears his fedora indoors.

His robotic dance with Pete Burns was great though, particularly in an I'll fitting leotard.

I like his hats. 

3 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Do these good faith discussions involve giving straight answers to questions?

7 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

First Tom Watson opposes him... now the Guardian does.

I need a lie down. 

Which bits in the G article are not true? 

Obviously i look forward to a straight answer.