You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

1 hour ago, cloggypop said:

My train was a bit full yesterday due to the one before it being cancelled. As well as this, there was a drunken Pole who looked like he'd tried to give himself a number 2 haircut by using clippers after 2 bottles of vodka shouting good luck at everyone in Dutch. In the fucking silent carriage. 

I took it all in and silently cursed Jeremy Corbyn and his diabolical intent. 

Wouldn't be surprised if there was some CIA involvement in that as well. I'd guess Corbyn might have known about that too and just gone along with it anyway. The set of bastards.

I had to check if this was real it is. 

Celebrity psychic Uri Geller, famous for his spoon-bending and mind-reading antics, has said he will use his “telepathic powers” to stop Jeremy Corbyn becoming Prime Minister.

The Israeli-born psychic, who lives in a mansion in Berkshire, was speaking on a panel with Roseanne Barr, at an event chaired by American rabbi, Shmuley Boteach.

In answer to a question about the Labour Party leader, Mr Geller told the Jerusalem audience: “I have no problem in saying he is an antisemite.

“God forbid if he takes control.”

Mr Geller was asked by Rabbi Boteach if he thought it would damage his celebrity status if he spoke out by calling Mr Corbyn an antisemite.

Mr Geller said: “I have charisma, if I said it, I would say it in the right way. I would have to say it live on TV in Britain and feel the Jewish people looking at me.”

Mr Geller, who was once the subject of a documentary that claimed he used his telepathic and psychic powers in a number of key CIA operations during the Cold War, said he would make sure Mr Corbyn never became prime minister.

“With all my telepathic powers I am not going to let that happen,” he said.

Ms Barr, whose sitcom Roseanne was revived last year but then cancelled after she tweeted apparently racist comments about an African-American member of the Obama administration, said she would support Mr Geller with “telepathic powers too.”

Mr Geller also re-told the story about how he met Theresa May in 2014 and predicted she would become prime minsiter.

He said Mrs May came to meet him and he showed her his Cadillac covered in spoons, some of which were owned, used or touched by famous personalities.

He said: “I told her to touch Winston Churchill’s spoon. I told her she was going to be prime minister and she laughed.

“It is important that she stays in power because god forbid Corbyn should take her place.”

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/uri-geller-to-use-telepathic-powers-to-stop-jeremy-corbyn-becoming-prime-minister-1.479364

15 minutes ago, Denny Crane said:

I had to check if this was real it is. 

Celebrity psychic Uri Geller, famous for his spoon-bending and mind-reading antics, has said he will use his “telepathic powers” to stop Jeremy Corbyn becoming Prime Minister.

The Israeli-born psychic, who lives in a mansion in Berkshire, was speaking on a panel with Roseanne Barr, at an event chaired by American rabbi, Shmuley Boteach.

In answer to a question about the Labour Party leader, Mr Geller told the Jerusalem audience: “I have no problem in saying he is an antisemite.

“God forbid if he takes control.”

Mr Geller was asked by Rabbi Boteach if he thought it would damage his celebrity status if he spoke out by calling Mr Corbyn an antisemite.

Mr Geller said: “I have charisma, if I said it, I would say it in the right way. I would have to say it live on TV in Britain and feel the Jewish people looking at me.”

Mr Geller, who was once the subject of a documentary that claimed he used his telepathic and psychic powers in a number of key CIA operations during the Cold War, said he would make sure Mr Corbyn never became prime minister.

“With all my telepathic powers I am not going to let that happen,” he said.

Ms Barr, whose sitcom Roseanne was revived last year but then cancelled after she tweeted apparently racist comments about an African-American member of the Obama administration, said she would support Mr Geller with “telepathic powers too.”

Mr Geller also re-told the story about how he met Theresa May in 2014 and predicted she would become prime minsiter.

He said Mrs May came to meet him and he showed her his Cadillac covered in spoons, some of which were owned, used or touched by famous personalities.

He said: “I told her to touch Winston Churchill’s spoon. I told her she was going to be prime minister and she laughed.

“It is important that she stays in power because god forbid Corbyn should take her place.”

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/uri-geller-to-use-telepathic-powers-to-stop-jeremy-corbyn-becoming-prime-minister-1.479364

Pure Brass Eye 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I've got no problem in saying that Uri Geller was close friends with a paedophile. So, if we're using the usual smear tactic of implying that Corbyn is an antisemite because of the people he's associated with, then it doesn't reflect too well on Uri...

He doesn't reflect too well off a bent spoon either.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Strontium Dog said:

You don't half dredge up some obscure weird shit. 

Still, I'm not sure that saying that you practice a religion is the same as the nonsense that Geller claims. You might as well have suggested that your mate Tim was going to thwart Geller with prayer.

11 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Wasn’t the spoon bending blert mates with Michael Jackson. I have seen no evidence to say he is innocent of shagging Bubbles

Him, Michael Jackson and David Blaine are all bezzies. About 15 years ago they went to Exeter City FC and gave everyone aids.

Might have remembered that slightly wrong.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Jairzinho said:

Him, Michael Jackson and David Blaine are all bezzies. About 15 years ago they went to Exeter City FC and gave everyone aids.

Might have remembered that slightly wrong.

Memory shot mate. Maybe it was just Geller shagging chimps I recall