You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Hamas are cunts. There’s very little to debate there. What annoys me is the insinuation that Corbyn supports their more nafarious aims, whether from the charter or not. It’s as ridiculous as suggesting that somebody who met with Netanyahu or any Israeli official supports the illegal occupation of land, killing of children, collective punishment or whatever other nefarious shit Israel get up to. It’s just annoying that some on here can accept that meeting with Netanyahu or being a Friend of Israel doesn’t mean you support nafarious shot they get up to but can’t accept that meeting with Hamas officials doesn’t mean you’re a fucking genocidal maniac. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Strontium Dog said:

Fuck off. You're twisting reality, as usual. Everyone acknowledges that the Hamas charter is genocidal, except you. That "Hamas bloke" is just articulating the Hamas position. That is what they as an organisation believe.

I'm twisting reality by posting the actual charter, instead of just making claims about it?

You've been caught in a lie. It happens. No need to lose your shit.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Wasn't that the fella who trained his dog to do a Nazi salute in response to gas the jews?

I'm really confused. 

Dx8RRHmXgAAwifu.jpeg

She was defending his freedom of speech and freedom to offend. The fact that he spoke at a far-right rally and the joined UKIP not long is by the by. 

1 minute ago, Creator Supreme said:

You know when the government got round to speaking to the terrorist in Northern Ireland, remind me what happened? Peace process you say, well who'd have thunk it?

Yes, the government. Not some back bench MP with absolutely no agency or mandate. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, rico1304 said:

Yes, the government. Not some back bench MP with absolutely no agency or mandate. 

I see, so if it was Cameron who had been open to inviting Hamas and Hebollah to the discussion table, you would’ve been okay with it. 

13 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Everyone have a nice weekend? Get up to much?

My wife was working 12 hour shifts all weekend, so I watched all the FA cup games, went out drinking Sat night, and yesterday I did the house chores, started The Wire based on a mates recommendation and played a couple of hours of Red Dead 2.

8 minutes ago, aRdja said:

My wife was working 12 hour shifts all weekend, so I watched all the FA cup games, went out drinking Sat night, and yesterday I did the house chores, started The Wire based on a mates recommendation and played a couple of hours of Red Dead 2.

I might be wrong here, but I'd say you've no kids?

1 hour ago, aRdja said:

Only if he’d been asked by the Israelis?

Well yes, how the fuck can they offer anything unless both parties are willing to be represented by the negotiator?  

Have you ever seen some random bloke wander into a fight and try and break it up? It doesn’t end well.   Whereas a referee tends not to get punched.  

12 hours ago, Strontium Dog said:

What the actual fuck are you talking about? I don't condone the excesses of the Israeli government.

It's almost as if there's a middle ground between supporting Netanyahu and supporting genocidal maniacs like Hamas...

Understatement of the millenium here.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rico1304 said:

Well yes, how the fuck can they offer anything unless both parties are willing to be represented by the negotiator?  

Have you ever seen some random bloke wander into a fight and try and break it up? It doesn’t end well.   Whereas a referee tends not to get punched.  

I tried a couple of years back. It wasn’t great for me as he bit my arm viciously, but I’d like to think i helped the guy at the receiving end of the pummelling.

625797F4-DCA4-44A6-96CB-381AA768F8CD.jpeg

• Upvote 8