You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

2 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Yeah. It's all about Corbyn. 

Nothing to do with Chomsky. Nothing to do with bullying kids on Twitter. And revealing her dad's identity. Nothing about falsely linking criticism of Israel with antisemitism. Nothing about her calling out abuse but being very abusive herself. Nothing about her own antisemitic remarks. Nothing about her portraying herself as a fervent antisemitism campaigner but continuing to work with Jimmy Carr or continuing to give the benefit of the doubt too or completely ignore right wing antisemitism. Or today's Owen Jones meltdown - and her remarkable ability in the space of 2 or 3 tweets from her first unsolicited tweet to Jones to try and sway the narrative to her being the bullied party, despite Jones not even interacting with her in the first place.

None of that. It's all about her not liking Corbyn.

Not a cunt, though...

Bullying kids on Twitter? Ha. 

9 minutes ago, rico1304 said:

It’s  weird because almost to a man we all liked her until she said she didn’t like JC.  Now she’s reduced to a silly little girl who shouldn’t involve herself in grown up stuff and instead should still to being pretty.  Despite her being brighter than pretty much everyone on here.  

I can only speak for myself on this but in fairness I did think she was absolutely worth a dart until she started to lose weight. Then she started appearing on sports shows with her boring voice which put me off her. The 8 out of 10 cats programme killed it stone dead. She was trying too hard IMO.

Then her anti-labour and AS stuff. I was late to the party on that but it seemed to come totally out of leftfield. Almost as if she was being coached. If it had gone from liking her to disliking her as a result of the anti-labour stuff then I'd hold my hand up and say it. But she gradually turned gobshite as I see it. 

52 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

For the record, I’ve always been in the ‘just want to fuck her’ camp. That said, if we are picking our favourite Jews to bang, I’m going with the following before her: Gal Gadot; Natalie Portman; Scarlet Johansen. 

I’m an equal opportunity misogynist. 

Didn't know Scarlet was Jewish.

Hmm. It turns out I am mostly into Jewish women.

12 minutes ago, SasaS said:

Didn't know Scarlet was Jewish.

Hmm. It turns out I am mostly into Jewish women.

"Actress Scarlett Johansson blamed anti-Semitism for the criticism she received in some quarters for serving as spokeswoman for Israeli sodamaker SodaStream."

4 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I’d like to be into them more. Have you seen the women in the IDF? Fucking hell, like. They’re proper lovely. And could kick your face off. 

I think I'd fire my Qassam off prematurely. Nothing sexier than a good looking woman in uniform.

57 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

For the record, I’ve always been in the ‘just want to fuck her’ camp. That said, if we are picking our favourite Jews to bang, I’m going with the following before her: Gal Gadot; Natalie Portman; Scarlet Johansen. 

I’m an equal opportunity misogynist. 

I didn't realise scarlett johansson was a jew. 

Which led me to Google what other fit Jews are knocking about that I wasn't aware of. 

Mila Kunis, Alisson Brie, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, emilia Clarke, Emily ratajkowski, among many many others. Seriously there's fucking loads. 

I've even stumbled upon a Jewish conspiracy in the Royal family, apparently Princess Kates ma is descended from Jews. 

Oy vey! 

4 minutes ago, Aventus said:

I didn't realise scarlett johansson was a jew. 

Which led me to Google what other fit Jews are knocking about that I wasn't aware of. 

Mila Kunis, Alisson Brie, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, emilia Clarke, Emily ratajkowski, among many many others. Seriously there's fucking loads. 

I've even stumbled upon a Jewish conspiracy in the Royal family, apparently Princess Kates ma is descended from Jews. 

Oy vey! 

Emilia Clarke you say

B27F6D36-605E-4B8F-8DDA-D522943965C0.gif

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Strontium Dog said:

No, it's a fact. Read the Hamas charter. Listen to what the leader of Hezbollah says. These are people Corbyn is happy to associate with. Shame on you for denying it.

The irony when the Israelis are committing genocide to Palestinians. You are in bed with evil. 

6 minutes ago, Strontium Dog said:

No, it's a fact. Read the Hamas charter. Listen to what the leader of Hezbollah says. These are people Corbyn is happy to associate with. Shame on you for denying it.

I think you’re being disingenuous there SD. The UK have always actively engaged with Israel, all he was asking for was to involve the resistance in the conversations. 

1 hour ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Anxiety sufferer. Had blocked Riley. Riley was still snooping at her Twitter feed. Asked her to stop tweeting about her as she was getting loads of abuse from her followers. 

Call it bullying. Don't call it bullying. It was a shitty thing to do. 

It was bullying. Tracy O gegged in on it too, until the girl’s dad reported it all to the police.

4 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Portman is Jewish but she's a bad Jew.

She refused to accept an award off Netanyahu because of the deaths in Gaza so was branded 'antisimetic' and there were calls to have her Israeli citizenship revoked.

And to think I was considering putting my cock inside her. 

I need to vet these girls more carefully in future. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Strontium Dog said:

That's not what you said. 

What you said was a lie. Like too many anti-Corbyn obsessives you are inventing charges of anti-Semitism against him and ignoring real anti-Semitism elsewhere.  It's a cunt's trick, but it's nothing new and nothing I post will make you think twice about the shit your slinging.

2 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Yeah. It's all about Corbyn. 

Nothing to do with Chomsky. Nothing to do with bullying kids on Twitter. And revealing her dad's identity. Nothing about falsely linking criticism of Israel with antisemitism. Nothing about her calling out abuse but being very abusive herself. Nothing about her own antisemitic remarks. Nothing about her portraying herself as a fervent antisemitism campaigner but continuing to work with Jimmy Carr or continuing to give the benefit of the doubt too or completely ignore right wing antisemitism. Or today's Owen Jones meltdown - and her remarkable ability in the space of 2 or 3 tweets from her first unsolicited tweet to Jones to try and sway the narrative to her being the bullied party, despite Jones not even interacting with her in the first place.

None of that. It's all about her not liking Corbyn.

Not a cunt, though...

Wait. What? Back the fuck up. Owen Jones has had a meltdown? 

That is unexpected. 

• Upvote 1