You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

10 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Not sure I’ve ever belittled anyone for not being a member mate. Of all the many things you try pull me up on, this is probably the furthest one from the truth.

Did I say you had? I was agreeing with you and at the same time trying to point out the absurdity of people banging on about things. He does it to make a point or score points. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I've paid subs. I have contributed a penny to the site. Stop lying.

Do you need help with your tenses?  

I didint lie, I said you don’t contribute.  Having a lapsed membership means you did once.  Now you chose not to.  

I agree I mention this a few times a year.  Probably need a holiday to get away from the repetition.  Spain maybe?  

(I’ve just searched my user name and ‘subs’ and there’s a page of results.  Probably 8 of me in the correct context.

i also did Jairz and ‘Spain’ and there’s 10

fucking pages!  Granted a lot are footy related but it did make me laugh when the result popped up). 

• Downvote 1

25 minutes ago, rico1304 said:

(I’ve just searched my user name and ‘subs’ and there’s a page of results.  Probably 8 of me in the correct context.

i also did Jairz and ‘Spain’ and there’s 10 fucking pages!  Granted a lot are footy related but it did make me laugh when the result popped up). 

and?

2 hours ago, Jairzinho said:

Well, how many people on here are lying about you? It's one, isn't it?

A tedious, dimwitted, Islamophobic, Tory troll.

So, put him on ignore. For your own sanity, and that of anyone having to read the absolute eye aids when anyone engages with him on here.

You forgot Manc. 

On 1/20/2019 at 6:00 PM, AngryofTuebrook said:

What, specifically, would you like him to do that he isn't doing?

I think he should start off a techno rave band. Some would say he's past it but I still think he has it in him to do it. Then if he becomes PM he can say in parliament to the opposition on the first day : "Conservative leaders fuck dead pigs heads, Labour leaders make techno rave. Now fuck off."

• Upvote 4

44 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

I think he should start off a techno rave band. Some would say he's past it but I still think he has it in him to do it. Then if he becomes PM he can say in parliament to the opposition on the first day : "Conservative leaders fuck dead pigs heads, Labour leaders make techno rave. Now fuck off."

I think you should be in the band. You’re a musician, aren’t you?

6 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I think you should be in the band. You’re a musician, aren’t you?

Am more of a gaming addict than anything else at the moment I think, wouldn't really qualify myself as a musician. Besides, I'd be nowhere near the skill level needed for a Corbyn techno outfit.

On 1/20/2019 at 6:00 PM, AngryofTuebrook said:

What, specifically, would you like him to do that he isn't doing?

I think he should start doing the leadership thing... people are desperate for it

Providing leadership on Brexit... explaining why it's a shit Tory idea. Be on top of his message and push it all the time. Be prepared to fight the Media bias.

Focus on the new forms of communication 

Fight...be aggressive

I also want him to do what he promised to do and listen to the Party membership specifically re another referendum. If he doesn't he's lost mine and lot of other members votes

33 minutes ago, mattyq said:

I think he should start doing the leadership thing... people are desperate for it

Providing leadership on Brexit... explaining why it's a shit Tory idea. Be on top of his message and push it all the time. Be prepared to fight the Media bias.

Focus on the new forms of communication 

Fight...be aggressive

I also want him to do what he promised to do and listen to the Party membership specifically re another referendum. If he doesn't he's lost mine and lot of other members votes

He is absolutely on top of his message and listening to the membership. The message he consistently pushes is what was decided at Conference.  

He has come out aggressively against the Tory version of Brexit.  But if he came out swinging against Brexit itself - telling half the electorate "you were duped and you voted the wrong way; we in the political class know better than you, so we'll ignore you" then Labour would never see Downing Street again.

And what happened with Diane Abbot on Question Time was a fucking disgrace.

The BBC do this because they know they can get away with it and so they take the piss at every opportunity

I want a Malcolm Tucker person in the Leadership who will crucify them if they ever dare do anything like that again. I want them to be physically scared of causing even a modicum of offense

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

He is absolutely on top of his message and listening to the membership. The message he consistently pushes is what was decided at Conference.  

Mate, this just isn't true

PMQs last week what does he go on about the day after May's colossal fuck up? Something other than Brexit which everybody has forgotten about

Have you seen the latest Labour amendment? It's shit

4 minutes ago, mattyq said:

And what happened with Diane Abbot on Question Time was a fucking disgrace.

The BBC do this because they know they can get away with it and so they take the piss at every opportunity

I want a Malcolm Tucker person in the Leadership who will crucify them if they ever dare do anything like that again. I want them to be physically scared of causing even a modicum of offense

The much maligned Alastair Campbell did that very well, the massive cunt. 

57 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

The much maligned Alastair Campbell did that very well, the massive cunt. 

He did the shouting and bullying, but was it really that effective? The bottom line is that New Labour did the bidding of the Murdoch papers, not the other way round. 

Even Tucker was a washed-up relic of a bygone age by the last episode. 

1 hour ago, mattyq said:

Mate, this just isn't true

PMQs last week what does he go on about the day after May's colossal fuck up? Something other than Brexit which everybody has forgotten about

Have you seen the latest Labour amendment? It's shit

The latest amendment is the Labour policy agreed at Conference!

As for PMQs, I'm not one of the dozen or so people outside Westminster who watch it, so I don't know what was said.

10 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

He did the shouting and bullying, but was it really that effective? The bottom line is that New Labour did the bidding of the Murdoch papers, not the other way round. 

Even Tucker was a washed-up relic of a bygone age by the last episode. 

5ldr42.gif

• Upvote 1