You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

1 hour ago, Captain Howdy said:

Following a google search and discussions with the wife it was actually Newcastle not Wolverhampton and it wad 91, Capes was oddjob, great times . Linda Lusardi was Snow White, I mixed with all the z listers me on the coattails of my wife, 1990 was Wolverhampton, I got to meet the great Bobby Davro that time. Touch me

Superb 

1 hour ago, rico1304 said:

So he’s just another lying mewling cunt.

Yep. Caught red handed. With something most school kids know is impossible. I really need to up my game. If only I could have convinced people that I could see something I couldn’t. Maybe you would have liked me. 

Ridiculous cunt. As for this ‘other accounts’ shit, I’m about the sixth person you’ve accused of doing it. I haven’t got any other accounts. Racist apologist, Tory twat. 

Singing Oh Jeremy Corbyn. I mean, what the utter fuck is wrong with you? 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jenson said:

What is this thread about again? The absolute bullshit on the last few pages is fucking pathetic! Complete fucking eye aids and is giving me a headache.

(I may or may not be hungover).

For the last few months it’s pretty much been a couple of people blaming Corbyn for everything and lots of others being like ‘what!?’. The standard has been low. My twattishness is on me, apologies for that. The rest can own their own shit. 

I just find it all so odd.  Like what is she getting out of this?  I don’t proscribe to this conspiracy theory that Israel are running the world/UK behind the scenes.  It’s pretty hard to deny that they’ve got a lot of UK politicians in their pockets though on all sides of the fence.  I’m guessing it’s just so they can keep someone from intervening on Palestine’s behalf.

So when these political figures come out and try to muddy the waters on being anti-Israel their motive is clearly to shutdown any talk of intervention and the likelihood is they’re being paid in some way.  Israel aren’t going to be paying some B-List celebrity to chat shit on twitter though are they so what’s she getting out of it?  She’s just completed outed her anti-Corbyn motive by putting Chomsky in there.

The answer can’t be that she’s just a completely thick cunt so what is it?

• Downvote 1