You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

25 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Was having a piss in the bogs in Wolverhampton in the early 90s when Geoff Capes was in trap one and blasted out one of the horrendously loud shites I have ever heard in my life. This is a true story

He will have had a budgie in there with him to warn him when the oxygen levels became dangerously low. 

42 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

When did I say I was a gypsy? When did I say 3.5k per week? I bet you can’t back either of those claims up or they’re a perverse distortion of what was said.

I’m not ‘a’ gypsy, as in ‘I’m an old lady who lives in a wagon pulled by shire horses’, nor have I ever claimed to be. I do come from a line of gypsies, though. Fuck me, I mentioned it several times on here over the last decade. But yeah, you got me bang to rights! I had a ten year long con running about how I have gypsy heritage... all for what? Either the worlds most elaborate, long thought out, and frankly useless lie. Or... you know, I have family ties. I guess you’re free to make up your mind on that one. 

As for £3500 per week. I highly doubt I said that, but there have been times in my life that I’ve earned a lot of money, and others dramatically less. Not that it has anything to do with you.

As for being LGBT. Why is that some mad claim? I mean, what possible benefit is there to claiming that without it being true? Are you suggesting I’m not, and on what grounds? 

You seem to have a bee in your bonnet, and you’re a bit of a chippy, gobby twat, but you shouldn’t let it cloud your judgment so badly. Do you live in a world where you can’t like cock and have gypsy family history? I mean... the fuck are you going on about here. I’d have to be the most obscure liar on the fucking planet. 

Anyway, if you’ve got a problem, my Dad is Jeff Capes and he’ll kick your Dad’s fucking head in. 

Fucking brilliant

To paraphrase

"When did I say I was a gypsy? I do come from a long line of gypsys"

"When did I say I earned 3.5k a week? I did earn loads of money a week sometimes"

When did I say I was LGBT? I do like cock"

I bet you do actually believe Geoff Capes is your dad

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

Of course, the question is, how the fuck did you know Geoff Capes was already in there while you were having a slash? 

Ha ha was wondering if someone would ask that. My now wife used to be a dancer and was in a pantomime in Wolverhampton Geoff Capes was also init, the said bogs were actually backstage and he walked in when I was in mid slash, full panto costume on as well.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, A Red said:

Fucking brilliant

To paraphrase

"When did I say I was a gypsy? I do come from a long line of gypsys"

"When did I say I earned 3.5k a week? I did earn loads of money a week sometimes"

When did I say I was LGBT? I do like cock"

I bet you do actually believe Geoff Capes is your dad

Is that it? Sad. I think you’ve probably embarrassed yourself enough. 

2 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Ha ha was wondering if someone would ask that. My now wife used to be a dancer and was in a pantomime in Wolverhampton Geoff Capes was also init, the said bogs were actually backstage and he walked in when I was in mid slash, full panto costume on as well.

What character was he? I need to know this for the full picture. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, A Red said:

To be fair, i'm enjoying myself. This is great fun and i'm still pretty sober

Alright, so, go on then. What’s so mad about saying I’m LGBT? It’s 2018 (here), it’s not really a big deal. It is, however, the first time it has ever been called into question. What about it, to you, is a ‘mad claim’. 

Following a google search and discussions with the wife it was actually Newcastle not Wolverhampton and it wad 91, Capes was oddjob, great times . Linda Lusardi was Snow White, I mixed with all the z listers me on the coattails of my wife, 1990 was Wolverhampton, I got to meet the great Bobby Davro that time. Touch me

• Upvote 8

2 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Alright, so, go on then. What’s so mad about saying I’m LGBT? It’s 2018 (here), it’s not really a big deal. It is, however, the first time it has ever been called into question. What about it, to you, is a ‘mad claim’. 

Nope, you'll play on my field

I said you claimed to be gay, you said "go on then show the link" implying you hadnt said it. Yeah, I know the bit about gay and LGBT. You then admit you like cock. When you said you were a gypsy, I asked you if that was true and you pointedly ignored the question. Then weeks later confirm you are. The twat with the gardener, remember him? Claimed he earned £750 a day? You then came on and said you earned more than that. I remember.

Look NV, you've bullshitted within 2 pages back of this thread. When you get caught bullshitting it puts doubts in ones mind.  Now, youre a gay/bi gypsy that earns or has earned over £750 a day but doesnt have forum privileges.  

Are you black? I'm sure youve said you were before

8 minutes ago, A Red said:

Nope, you'll play on my field

I said you claimed to be gay, you said "go on then show the link" implying you hadnt said it. Yeah, I know the bit about gay and LGBT. You then admit you like cock. When you said you were a gypsy, I asked you if that was true and you pointedly ignored the question. Then weeks later confirm you are. The twat with the gardener, remember him? Claimed he earned £750 a day? You then came on and said you earned more than that. I remember.

Look NV, you've bullshitted within 2 pages back of this thread. When you get caught bullshitting it puts doubts in ones mind.  Now, youre a gay/bi gypsy that earns or has earned over £750 a day but doesnt have forum privileges.  

Are you black? I'm sure youve said you were before

You’re either more tipsy than you thought, all you’ll read it back and you should feel quite embarrassed. Play on your field? Fucking make me. Quote your claims or fuck off.