You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

• 2 weeks later...

List of the 20 Labour MP's who have opposed the Tories tax cuts . Now you could agree with them as being principled as this is giving the rich even more money although in effect it would also give the poorest a chance to earn more before paying tax.

But then again these same Labour MP's couldn't be arsed voting against the Tories Welfare reform bill that could have been defeated in 2015 so in three years they've suddenly become ant-poverty campaigners ....

Or maybe they just have ulterior motives

Karen Buck, Yvette C, Neil Coyle, Stella Creasy, Mike Gapes, Roger Godsiff, Kate Green, Margaret Hodge, Helen Jones, Liz Kendall, D Lammy, Pat McFadden, Ali McGovern, Ian Murray, Lisa Nandy, Jess Phillips, Lucy Powell, Emma Reynolds, Gareth Snell, Martin Whitfield.

I dropped Izzy of at school today and walked back to the car with one of the mums. She’s a teacher at the local 6th form, where a certain Owen Jones went. She was telling me he goes back quite a bit and asked me what I thought of him. Anyway, one less kids party I’ll have to sit through.  

• Upvote 1

On 10/22/2018 at 8:10 PM, Rushies tash said:

Hardly surprising given two years of non-stop smear and attack from most of the media, including the BBC. It's like breaking someone's legs then laughing at them when you beat them in a race.

Said before. Just look what happened during purdah. Labour recovered from being something like 26 points behind in the polls. Corbyn got more popular and May got less popular. 

1 hour ago, rico1304 said:

I dropped Izzy of at school today and walked back to the car with one of the mums. She’s a teacher at the local 6th form, where a certain Owen Jones went. She was telling me he goes back quite a bit and asked me what I thought of him. Anyway, one less kids party I’ll have to sit through.  

Ooh, you’re ‘ard

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rico1304 said:

Ha ha

First few lines of the story in the Times...

Seb Corbyn, the son of the Labour leader, has been dragged into a bitter power struggle between the shadow chancellor, John McDonnell, and his father’s office, which erupted last week in acrimony over Labour’s response to the budget.

Sources say Jeremy Corbyn is hurt that his son’s role for McDonnell has been downgraded from chief of staff after an influx of hard-left advisers into the shadow chancellor’s team.

Thank fuck fewer and fewer people are reading this guff.