You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

On 10/6/2018 at 5:33 PM, polymerpunkah said:

“You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.” - Abraham Lincoln (perhaps)

This quote by Gandhi is the most pertinent to modern society I think. 

86A04D7A-9FF6-4F75-B829-8A7C88D79FF2.jpeg

• Upvote 8

31 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

You may know more but as a casual visitor it seems pretty balanced to me, if by hate you mean not everybody sucks his cock then yeah, probably agree

Look, the fact that they tolerate people who criticise him means they are all BLASPHEMERS, and like all BLASPHEMERS they will be first up against the wall come the revolution.

• Upvote 1

I love that banner, and I loved the article posted by Cloggy.

However, opinions on banners don't represent the whole.*  Just because it is in the Kop doesn't mean it represents every single fan's opinion.

If some Liverpool supporting tory feels distressed and misrepresented, they should make their own banner.

*except the Pete Price one, which I understand has universal approval.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I once saw a picture of some EDL cunts with an England flag, with the EDL logo in one corner and a Liver bird in another corner. 

I'd love to see what would happen if they tried to parade that around Anfield. 

Rico, Stronts and Hermes would put a buffet on for them.

https://leftfootforward.org/2018/10/difficult-debates-and-big-decisions-the-green-partys-autumn-conference-in-tweets/

Antisemitism 

Conference voted to ‘refer back’ two motions on antisemitism and the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance’s definition.

As Left Foot Forward revealed last month, the party was set to discuss adopting a version of the IHRA definition, following concerns of antisemitism in the party.

There was a counter-motion by former Deputy Leadership candidate Shahrar Ali, rejecting the IHRA definition as a ‘threat’ to criticism of Israel.

Conference voted to ‘refer back’ both motions – despite the IHRA motion having significant support from the leadership – to give more time to discuss the issue.

Palestine flags were reportedly placed around conference at the time of the vote:

Bloody horrific antisemites, those Greens 

Threat to national security, I believe is the one they will go with next.

Our Home Secretary in conference speech, ex head of MI6;

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1027926/Jeremy-Corbyn-Sir-Richard-Dearlove-M16-dangerous-troubled-Prime-Minister-Sajid-Javid

Andrew Neil was really pushing it today on Politics. 

Slowly building it up.

44 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

Threat to national security, I believe is the one they will go with next.

Our Home Secretary in conference speech, ex head of MI6;

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1027926/Jeremy-Corbyn-Sir-Richard-Dearlove-M16-dangerous-troubled-Prime-Minister-Sajid-Javid

Andrew Neil was really pushing it today on Politics. 

Slowly building it up.

The headline there is (not unsurprisingly) misleading, as it's not the MI6 fella calling him dangerous, it's a Tory MP. 

What the MI6 guy has said there is understandable, he basically says 'someone with my background would find some of his past associations troubling'. 

MI6 would have been tasked with defending Britain against the likes of Irish republicans during the troubles, this guy's world isn't a political one, it's one of black and white - he gets told who the bad guys are and deploys his resources to stop them. If those people were, at the time, enemies, then I can see why he'd feel that way. 

2 hours ago, moof said:

https://leftfootforward.org/2018/10/difficult-debates-and-big-decisions-the-green-partys-autumn-conference-in-tweets/

Antisemitism 

Conference voted to ‘refer back’ two motions on antisemitism and the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance’s definition.

As Left Foot Forward revealed last month, the party was set to discuss adopting a version of the IHRA definition, following concerns of antisemitism in the party.

There was a counter-motion by former Deputy Leadership candidate Shahrar Ali, rejecting the IHRA definition as a ‘threat’ to criticism of Israel.

Conference voted to ‘refer back’ both motions – despite the IHRA motion having significant support from the leadership – to give more time to discuss the issue.

Palestine flags were reportedly placed around conference at the time of the vote:

Bloody horrific antisemites, those Greens 

We certainly are!

On 10/8/2018 at 11:18 PM, AngryofTuebrook said:

I once saw a picture of some EDL cunts with an England flag, with the EDL logo in one corner and a Liver bird in another corner. 

I'd love to see what would happen if they tried to parade that around Anfield. 

If there are any squaddies in the ground they will presumably be up for a selfie.