You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

4 hours ago, Anny Road said:

Labour are in a dodgy position. If, however unlikely, May gets a deal and puts in to Parliament.

Labour can either give them a new term cementing her victory or plunge the UK into turmoil by rejecting the ‘best possible option’

This is where the Six Tests come into it.

No Tory is bringing a deal that meets those tests.

5 hours ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

It’s not a viable option either because it’ll be the first thing out of the window in a coalition agreement. There’s zero viable options at this point. Not unless the Tories implode and implode soon. 

Edit: Oh, you mean if Labour win the major share in an election before the scheduled election, and there’s an agreement between Lib and Lab. could happen if the unlikely implosion happens, I guess.ote on, 

We need to face it, we are leaving the EU.

I'm still not sure we will. There are legal challenges to come that have not been reported properly and I can't see a situation where May cant get a deal and there is no deal for Parliament to vote on . There are lots of twists to come over the next couple of months 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, rico1304 said:

I’d settle for all the parties coming together and saying ‘this ain’t gonna work, it’ll fuck us over for decades’ - the a GE.  I honestly wouldn’t care who won. 

I would have settled for a few hundred thousand muppets like you giving a shit about other folk and not your next car.

Then this thread would never have existed and your train may turn up on time.

• Upvote 6

52 minutes ago, Anny Road said:

I would have settled for a few hundred thousand muppets like you giving a shit about other folk and not your next car.

Then this thread would never have existed and your train may turn up on time.

I’d take that. Or maybe as a consolation, a few hundred thousand muppets like you not wanting to ‘take back control’

1 minute ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I’d take that. Or maybe as a consolation, a few hundred thousand muppets like you not wanting to ‘take back control’

Ask me again. 

Do i want to leave the EU.

My answer would be yes I do. It is a pile of shite.

Do I want a complete fucking disaster of a exit? Of course not. I wasn’t even asking the question in the first place.

You asked me I answered.

I'm all for a new vote but a leave vote comes with a brexit tax called the convictions tax. Those who vote for brexit it pay an extra 10-15 percent income tax or a deduction of the same amount if they claim any kind of social security for the rest of their lives. The money made will become a basic income for those who voted to remain. That way even all of us may have something to lose.

I'll let someone else workout the details and issues I'll call this the Cameron philosophy.

I'm taking the piss clearly but though whole fucking things is a mess.

I know we are all meant to love the freedom and pleasure and short cues at Benidorm airport that the EU has given us but do people not even for one minute acknowledge that it is a capitalist, low wage wet fucking dream.

cant get cheap Labour in Stoke don’t worry we will fly them in from Turkey.

Fuck off with that.