You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

3 minutes ago, A Red said:

I knew you were smart enough to know the difference

It’s strange, I do it on Twitter too; said, rather than typed. I treat it as a verbal conversation rather than a textual communication. I actually pulled somebody on the libel thing the other day, so I deserve to be corrected.

9 hours ago, Strontium Dog said:

I admitted the source I cited was probably incorrect, but how is that my fault? And if something I cite later turns out to be incorrect, that doesn't make me a liar. That is what I object to, being called a liar because someone else was mistaken.

*cough*

*skwawkbox*

*cough*

9 hours ago, aRdja said:

More importantly I think the fact that several religious Jewish figureheads are explicitly in support of Jeremy Corbyn, should help calm things down a bit. 

It should.

But then, you'd think the complete absence of evidence of widespread anti-Semitism in the Labour Party should also calm things down.

It won't, because the people making all the noise don't give a fuck about truth and they don't give a fuck about anti-Semitism. 

• Upvote 2

Who could have imagined that unidentified sources within the Israeli Government could have been spinning a story behind a slight of hand card trick while attempting to sell some dodgy snake medicine on a whiff of an unsubstantiated pile of shite to conflate anti-Zionism with anti-semitism and bring down a democratically elected candidate of an opposition party that they fear may not favour their particular brand of murderous land grabbing 'democracy' pushed by a sympathetic right wing agenda in a cloud of toxic smoke for their own ends?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/manafort-docs-obama-jews-and-other-shocking-highlights-from-the-ex-trump-aides-downfall?ref=home