You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

9 minutes ago, Strontium Dog said:

It seems that some of the signatures are genuine, but the signatories were misled about the contents of the letter.

Either way, it's hardly a shining moment.

So you've peddled a falsehood and won't backtrack honestly. 

Then you demand people to respect you and your opinions.... 

You are Trumpian in your dishonesty.

• Downvote 1

35 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

You could just say you got it wrong and it wasn’t a forgery. It would be much more honest of you. 

Er, if I sign something, but I've been duped into signing something completely different, then that's fraud. But you want me to say I got it wrong, because it's one type of fraud and not another? Hahaha.

25 minutes ago, Strontium Dog said:

Er, if I sign something, but I've been duped into signing something completely different, then that's fraud. But you want me to say I got it wrong, because it's one type of fraud and not another? Hahaha.

No. I’d like you to admit that you called it a forgery and it wasn’t a forgery. It’s pretty simple. 

• Downvote 1

https://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/confusion-over-pro-corbyn-letter-from-strictly-orthodox-rabbis/

“It appears, however, that the letter may well be authentic and the row over its appearance is part of an ongoing “turf war” within Stamford Hill as to who has overall authority in the community. One insider, who asked not to be named, said the rabbis probably had signed but that they had not done so officially.”

People are really throwing everything they’ve got to discredit Corbyn. From fake, to misled, to real but not official now.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

"Serial liars".

Another claim that requires some corroboration. 

If you genuinely don't remember them claiming there was a government d-notice over the true Grenfell death toll, or any of the numerous other times they have spread fake news, a Google search for Skwawkbox lies will educate you.

7 hours ago, Strontium Dog said:

I'm happy to clarify that, in the event that the uncorroborated story published by serial liars Skwakbox holds any truth, the letter is only a partial forgery.

You know, I'm trying to remain civil with you, but I find it very difficult when you are so dishonest and uncouth. The virtues you bestow upon yourself are seldom seen in your actions. It is not, by any sensible definition of the word, a 'forged document about Jews'. You might want to take the uncorroborated word of known propagandist liars from the JC regarding 'some' unnamed Rabbis claiming to have been 'misled', that's up to you. You parroted lies and you got caught out, despite claiming repeatedly that you only every base your opinions on facts, but you don't have the decency to actually say you got it wrong and apologise. Oh, and the revenge negging and the self-repping that you have done previously, it shows you up quite badly. I'd suggest taking a step back and thinking about how you act. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I'll certainly not fuck off, I'll keep picking up on your dishonesty and refuting your self-adulation. 

There's no dishonesty. I use the best information available to support my posts. If the information has changed, I will change my position. Because that's honest. Sorry you find these self-evident facts difficult to deal with.

53 minutes ago, Strontium Dog said:

If you genuinely don't remember them claiming there was a government d-notice over the true Grenfell death toll, or any of the numerous other times they have spread fake news, a Google search for Skwawkbox lies will educate you.

Just Googed that.

I got the Di Notice thing and one other instance of Skwakbox publishing a retraction or a correction to a story which turned out to be incorrect.

Then I got Guido fucking Fawkes using that as the basis to dismiss everything Skwakbox publishes, because it's clearly all fake news.

12 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Are you happy to cut The Skwawkbox the same slack?

I'll always take reputation into consideration when assessing claims and counter claims. But if they publish something that turns out to be true, why would I not acknowledge that? I'll never knowingly post something untrue.

2 minutes ago, Strontium Dog said:

I'll always take reputation into consideration when assessing claims and counter claims. But if they publish something that turns out to be true, why would I not acknowledge that? I'll never knowingly post something untrue.

There's no realistic suggestion that they do.

Meanwhile, you keep parroting Guido Fawkes...

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Double spread on one of their weekly papers. 

I hope this is the end of this particular saga now.

So not necessarily a 'forged document about Jews' or even a 'partially forged' document? Interesting. I'm looking forward to hearing more about it so I can both slam Labour and pretend I defend the truth.