You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rio 2016 Summer Olympics

Anubis

My impression regarding Chinese athletes is that they're made to train for 23 hours a day, and beaten to within an inch of their life if they fuck anything up, as opposed to them all being on drugs.

Yeah, was saying to someone in work that their human rights record makes me think they flog them to death in training.

Its on in the background and is better to watch than a lot of daytime/afternoon/early evening telly but my interest lies at this coming weekend and most weekends until next May.

In terms of the stuff I've concentrated on,a bit,the BBC commentary strikes me as very underwhelming and not particularly interested.

Did have a smirk at some double barrel named toff fuck up his Equestrian event and him look pig sick while giving the interview. A bit like how we feel every time people of his type keep being elected into Parliament. Come on you horses.

Its on in the background and is better to watch than a lot of daytime/afternoon/early evening telly but my interest lies at this coming weekend and most weekends until next May.

In terms of the stuff I've concentrated on,a bit,the BBC commentary strikes me as very underwhelming and not particularly interested.

Did have a smirk at some double barrel named toff fuck up his Equestrian event and him look pig sick while giving the interview. A bit like how we feel every time people of his type keep being elected into Parliament. Come on you horses.

If they had let a fox out on the course he wouldn't have been over his time allowance .

The guy that who had the accident and was in a coma earlier in the year?

So great to see Phelps, a true white yank winning another of his clean olympic medals. Everyone should take example from him and all the white, yank drug free superathletes. Such a superior race. All the rest simply wish we were one of them. 

Has there ever been any suggestion/rumours that Phelps is juicing? I've never heard any and if he is clean, then for my money he is the greatest Olympian of all time. A truly phenomenal athlete.

They changed it to pro rules a while ago. No headgear and 10 point must system.

Interesting.  Would have thought in this day and age they'd want to make sports safer if anything.