You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

He-Man: A Tribute

Section_31

I collected these things like Muscle Men, around the same time, but they were all different colours.

Fuck knows what they were called though.

Buzz-Off

Spikor.

Webstor.

Fisto.

Clawful.

Had all of those, and even given my tender years I thought "Fucking hell, thats not a very imaginative name for a bloke with a massive fist, is it?". 

Also had what I saw as the evil version of Fisto, an asian looking geezer called Jitsu. He had a big gold hand, but they had the good grace not to call him Hando.

• Upvote 1

Shout.

Yes that was them.

I had loads of them.

series1E.jpg

Loved those as a kid. One of the best childhood memories I had was getting a plastic display tower for those which looked like a load of caves. On the run up to Christmas one year I was jumping up and down on my parents bed and could see it behind the headboard every time I landed on the mattress. I ruined it all by eventually swapping that multi headed green monster for a less impressive Cyclops with a friend of mine. Their scores weren't even comparable.

I bought a load of old Monster in My Pocket toys from eBay the other year. I was gutted when they arrived, as the plastic had begun to deteriorate and the various colours had bled into one and other. The horrible little cunts were sticky to the touch and as I hate anything like that (I can't touch a loaf of bread if it has started to go mouldy, etc.) , I had to bin them.

Loved those as a kid. One of the best childhood memories I had was getting a plastic display tower for those which looked like a load of caves. .

tumblr_o40lx4c8Lt1rjrid1o1_400.jpg

That second guy we had to ban from the toy forum for being an absolute weirdo.

If you check out his Flickr, don't do it at work. His hobbies, other than consuming copious quantities of peyote, are taking pics of women posing with Monster in My Pocket figures in various states of undress.

That second guy we had to ban from the toy forum for being an absolute weirdo.

If you check out his Flickr, don't do it at work. His hobbies, other than consuming copious quantities of peyote, are taking pics of women posing with Monster in My Pocket figures in various states of undress.

Toy forum?

Managed to convince the Mrs that our 3 yr and 5yr old daughter would love watching this:

Its great- got Hordak, Skeletor, the lot.

And, in the true sense of Christmas, Skeletor actually helps He-man against Hordak etc.

Brought a tear to my eye  

$_35.JPG

• Upvote 1

I only had an action man and a Luke Skywalker figure. When I was about 8 my dad asked me why I was playing with dolls and that pretty much put an end to any type of figurines etc in our house

Haha, your dad knew his onions. Dolls are for girls. I had a ZX81 and never looked back*. I'm a child of the technological revolution.

* I may have had some star wars figures but none of this pocket monster (fnar) or He-Man nonsense.