Quantcast
He-Man: A Tribute - Page 11 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Section_31

He-Man: A Tribute

Quick totting up, I think I had (still have) 14 of those. Always wanted Mer-Man, Buzz-Off and Stratos and never got them. Wasn't arsed about the extra versions of He-Man and Skeletor, even as a kid I knew they were just a rip-off.

• Upvote 1

I had Mer-Man as a kid. Bought him again the other year. Got him off eBay but he was horrible and sticky when he arrived. Plastic must have deteriorated. Freaks my nut out, shit like that, so had to bin him.

• Upvote 1

They're all ace. But if you have regular He-Man already, and you're not bothered about gimmicks and just want to host fights between all your figures, then I personally would always choose to get a new character instead of another He-Man.

3 minutes ago, Strontium Dog said:

They're all ace. But if you have regular He-Man already, and you're not bothered about gimmicks and just want to host fights between all your figures, then I personally would always choose to get a new character instead of another He-Man.

Yeah, I know what you mean. However, the inclusion of caps meant I simply had to replace standard He-Man with the Thunder Punch version.

• Upvote 1

I would play he-man football with my figures- He-man himself played for Norwich and wasnt very good.

Mer-man and Buzz off played for Liverpool on the wings- they were great players

• Upvote 2

The wife gets annoyed at car boot sales when I spend time rootng through boxes of mixed figures someone is selling.

Only ever find thunder cats and turtles though- no good to me whatsoever!   

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Pidge said:

Turtles, no good?

You'll be slagging off Dino-riders next you fucking oddball.

I genuinley have no idea what a Dino-rider is/was......