You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Royal Ascot.

dickie mint

Picked a nice e/w lucky 15, a big punt on a fap and a small e/w single on outsider.

Lucky 15

3.05  Yalta 7/1

3.40 Waddy 14/1             

5.00 Sempre Medici 8/1

5.35 Tonily 8/1

Big Punt

4.20 The Gurkha   6/4

Outsider e/w

2.30  Cougar Mountain 25/1 

Happy punting.

Picked a nice e/w lucky 15, a big punt on a fap and a small e/w single on outsider.

Lucky 15

3.05 Yalta 7/1

3.40 Waddy 14/1

5.00 Sempre Medici 8/1

5.35 Tonily 8/1

Big Punt

4.20 The Gurkha 6/4

Outsider e/w

2.30 Cougar Mountain 25/1

Happy punting.

Was going to mention Cougar Mountain each way.

Toormore has won all 3 starts on Good to Soft ground in that race.

Tepin has been drifting badly in the market probably because of doubts about the going considering she's an American horse. But, her best performance came at the Breeders' Cup and the ground was on the easy side that day. She is starting to look very good value at 6/1 in my books.

Really looking forward to the clash of the Guineas winners in the St James's Palace, even though I probably won't be having a bet in there. Same for the King's Stand where I think Mecca's Angel and Profitable will again be fighting it out, with an outsider chance to the American raider Mongolian Saturday.

My bets so far:
2:30 - Tepin 6/1
5:00 - Galizzi 12/1
5:35 - Mister Trader 9/2 & Tomily 9/1

Might add a couple more later on.

• Upvote 1

Horrible day yesterday, starting day two well down. Hopefully these will pull me out of the shit.

e/w patent

2.30 Ribchester 9/1

3.40 Marimara 11/1

5.00 Librisa Breeze 12/1

e/w double

3.05 Carmague 16/1

5.35 Dolce Strega 14/1

risky decent sized single

4.20 Found 4/1

Happy punting 

Lesnar v Rock = Lesnar

HBK v HHH = HHH with aplomb

Benoit v RVD = Benoit

Flair v Jericho = Y2J

Booker and Goldie v Un-americans = new tag champs succkkaaaaaa

Kurt v Mysterio = Mysterio with a fluke roll up

Taker v Test = Taker

Edge v Eddie = Edge

and my god Nidia roools so much

You do realise they have got rid of the chariots and they now sit on the horses backs dont you?

If unsure of selections follow trainers.

Michael Stoute,John Gosden,Roger Varian and Aidan O'Brien do well in group and listed races(O Brien is not quite firing on all cylinders yet so look for longer odds if posfible) while Tom Dascombe,Kevin Ryan,David Simcock and David O'Meara do particularly well in handicaps.

Form way well only be temporary but it can earn you a few quid.

Nice start yesterday with Tepin, and managed to get a bit of Caravaggio and Profitable too. Now starts the quest to throw that profit away.

I personally think today is gonna be a day for the favourites. A Shin Hikari is a near-certainty, and can't really see past Usherette and Lady Aurelia. First race should be between the two Gosden runners and Gifted Master.

2:30 - Gifted Master 8/1 & Remarkable 10/1

3:05 - e/w Madam Dancealot 20/1

3:40 - Usherette 9/4 & e/w Blond Me 16/1

5:00 - Convey 11/1 & Mr Owen 28/1

5:35 - Diploma 9/1 & Mix And Mingle 12/1

Two days gone and returns less than 15% of stakes , hoping things really improve today.

e/w Lucky 15

2.30 Peace Envoy 7/1

3.40 We Are Ninety 12/1

5.00 Predilection 12/1

5.35 Platitude 16/1

2 Single wins one very much larger than the other !

3.05 Hawkbill     4/1

4.20 Order Of St. George  Evs

Happy punting

Had a tenner free bet on Ladbrokes that I speculatively put on an offer of 'Romania to Score a Penalty.' No idea why but it was a good return,£100. Got £30 from the winner of Shin's race and £40 from Persuasive in the last. Couple more free bets too so another decent day all round.

Dont forget Bet365 in play offer on England game today either.