You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The inquest findings coming out the way they did was the worst outcome for this sort of half-wit. In the past, any bile like this was put down to whinging Scousers and pretty much had a blind eye turned to it. Given this fucking neanderthal and his ilk aren't exactly the brightest, they're going to be pretty slow on the uptake that it's now less likely to be treated as a witty jape.

• Upvote 1

What really annoys me about this guy, is that he is one of those absolute whoppers who takes a picture of himself while he is "asleep", as per his profile picture. Unless, I'm wrong and someone took a picture of him when he was in his coma, which I'm almost 100% sure he was never in.

I'm not going to do fuck all about it, but I won't think much is out of order in terms of repercussions he receives, especially his losing his job. What the fuck did he expect? Would he have worn it to work? Probably not, meaning he knew it wouldn't be acceptable and therefore he is a cunt.

I've seen a few people trying to turn this into a freedom of speech issue.

I can't agree. Contrary and uncomfortable opinions should be protected. As should the right to voice dissent. But, I don't think a civilised society should look to protect "speech" which is made with the sole purpose of trying to antagonise and provoke and could lead to brawls breaking out in public places etc.

• Upvote 1

He's an attention seeker - 'look at me wearing a controversial t-shirt and espousing the stereotypical anti-scouse diatribe.

I'm normally totally against internet rants and raves being mixed with a real life (home, jobs etc) but this is a man who has gone out of his way to be provocative in the real world and should expect some of that provocation to have an effect.

I'd not want to work with this sort of bloke, or have him as an employee (or employer). Sadly, you'll always come across some loud mouthed nob head talking about Hillsborough (and invariably hardly any knowledge of the facts).

Ultimately though, this isn't about Hillsborough, it's about some sad twat bloke happy to act like a dick all to boost his own ego without any care for the feelings of others. Fuck him.

• Upvote 2

People sharing the 'look what we did' then listing things like lilt, a crane, strippers etc to the guys house , talking about him losing his job and watching over his back then using the 'you messed with the wrong city', a phrase used rightly during the justice campaign is all a bit cringe-worthy. Funny as fuck and the cunt deserves everything that comes his way but I don't like people associated any retaliation with the families who I am sure have nothing more than pity for the low-life cunt.

• Upvote 4

caughtoffside headline

Paul Grange trends worldwide as sick Hillsbrough troll is punished by Liverpool's Lilt-obsessed vigilantes

thats a fuckin boss headline

http://footballburp.com/jokes/the-best-paul-grange-jokes-and-scheduled-deliveries-after-hillsborough-t-shirt-wearer-outed-online/

you should see some of the shit he's been sent,

'30x Clown Fish on their way to Paul Grange's home'

Where's our resident LibDem?

I posted about 10 posts before you.

I am sympathetic to the free speech aspect, as every person should have the right to hold and express offensive opinions; nevertheless wearing that t-shirt in a public space is the action that probably pushes it over the line.

I think none of this was necessary, though it is very funny.

He was in that beer garden, with his cool shirt on, but I'd wager that 99% of people in that beer garden felt he was soft in the head and to be avoided.

All we've done is give him cult status among Yernited fans, I bet there's a fucking shrine to him in their forums.