You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football 2016/17.

Trumo

Please please take Rashford instead of Sturridge....Maybe I'm being biased because he's a manc but he's nowhere neat the level Fowler and Owen where at that age.

In an ironic way Mourinho going to the Mancs could benefit him as he would be taken out the side for shitcoats signings and would give him a chance to develop without all the England hype shite.

My thought exactly, he loves the attention the fuckin gimp.

He does. His record will be very respectable when he goes with all the wins against cannon fodder. He is a classic case of you don't need to win to be a winner, How the fucking fraud wasn't booted out after that disgrace in Brasil I'll never know, He just seems to get away with it and qualification has become the new mantra for England,

It's sickening the lack of real ambition and the very fact very few people expect s to get anywhere near winning the Euros is testament to the job he has done in managing expectations and laying to rest the ghost of 66. No Jules Rimet still gleaming for Woy just 3 Cowardly Lions on the shirt   

Guest Pistonbroke

He does. His record will be very respectable when he goes with all the wins against cannon fodder. He is a classic case of you don't need to win to be a winner, How the fucking fraud wasn't booted out after that disgrace in Brasil I'll never know, He just seems to get away with it and qualification has become the new mantra for England,

It's sickening the lack of real ambition and the very fact very few people expect s to get anywhere near winning the Euros is testament to the job he has done in managing expectations and laying to rest the ghost of 66. No Jules Rimet still gleaming for Woy just 3 Cowardly Lions on the shirt   

Woy is loved by the F.A, regardless of what happens this summer the cunt will still be in charge for the WC 2018 qualifiers, well unless he croaks it. 

Woy is loved by the F.A, regardless of what happens this summer the cunt will still be in charge for the WC 2018 qualifiers, well unless he croaks it. 

Depends, If we don't get out of the group stages he will have to go this time 

I think he may go whatever happens on his own terms.

Guest Pistonbroke

Depends, If we don't get out of the group stages he will have to go this time 

I think he may go whatever happens on his own terms.

Like I said earlier mate, the top two teams from a group of four go straight through to the last 16 and then the best 4 3rd placed teams from the 6 groups. You'd have to be utterly shite not to get through to the last 16. Regardless of the usual anti England brigade and their biased crap England aren't that bad. We aren't good enough to win a tournament unless we have magical luck like Denmark and Greece but we are still a half decent team who opponents would rather avoid until the latter rounds.

Hodgson is like the queen, why should he leave an overpaid part time job for OAP's....? He'll stay until the bitter end. 

I don't mind Ian Wright to be honest. Watched a documentary about him and he was going off the rails until a schoolteacher sorted him out and got him into footy. He lost touch with him after he left school and thought he died. He then met him on camera in the documentary and burst out crying with emotion when he met him because he thought he had died years ago.

Might not be the greatest pundit but he's always worked hard and appreciated his humble beginnings.

Never known him to Slag us off unlike Mark Bright.

Wright was a very good player.

The 1990 FA Cup Final (first game) was boss. Wright came off the bench and scored within a couple and got another to put Palace in front in extra time. I was gutted that it didn't turn out to be the winner.

I used to collect Football autographs when I was younger, not Liverpool but all teams. I got Wright's when Arsenal played at Anfield one year. He came across as a sound fella and even made sure Tony Adams and David Seaman signed by autograph book.

• Upvote 3

I was listening to Fighting Talk on 5 live earlier and one of the guys mentioned that the most common first name in the Premier League is Joshua. I don't know if that is true or not but he said there are 25 players with that first name. I'm actually struggling to name even one and I know we don't have any in our squad which is strange considering our transfer committee's previous prediliction for all things 'Prem-proven'.

I was listening to Fighting Talk on 5 live earlier and one of the guys mentioned that the most common first name in the Premier League is Joshua. I don't know if that is true or not but he said there are 25 players with that first name. I'm actually struggling to name even one and I know we don't have any in our squad which is strange considering our transfer committee's previous prediliction for all things 'Prem-proven'.

I'd imagine "Jordan/Jordon" is one of the other most common names, and we have four of them.

14x99r.jpg

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

Fucking hell, I don't want fat head Bruce anywhere near the Premier League again, Manc arsehole. 

Cracking goal mind although Westwood looked a bit far off his line the idiot.