Quantcast
Other football 2016/17. - Page 509 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Trumo

Other football 2016/17.

On another note, it was apparently set up by the S*n as they were offering odds on him to eat a pie within 90 minutes.

Doesn't that break some kind of betting law?

Doesn't that break some kind of betting law?

I don't think so - Paddy Power in particular have vigorously promoted themselves off the back of similar stunts over the years.

He's left Sutton Utd now, resigned.

He seemed your typical Sun reader.

That's what happens if you get involved with shite , you generally end up getting covered in it.

• Upvote 2

Fat meff will make more from the story than he would have in whatever wages Sutton wouldd have paid him for the next... well forever...

Paddy Power will no doubt sign him up for one of their 'hilarious' ads as well.

Fat meff will make more from the story than he would have in whatever wages Sutton wouldd have paid him for the next... well forever...

Paddy Power will no doubt sign him up for one of their 'hilarious' ads as well.

Exactly. He's 45 and has resigned in February instead of retiring probably in May, with a few quid in his pocket for his part in the publicity stunt.

I feel soooooooooo sorry for him.....

Daft twat, the s*n had him in their pocket and he didnt realise. Unless the silly cunt has received a big fat brown envelope stuffed with non consecutively numbered fivers, he really fucked himself over for nothing.

I wonder why some people call it the Emptyhad. Ridiculous seeing so many empty seats and zero atmosphere for a Champions League knock out tie. They don't deserve it on this showing from the fans.