You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football 2016/17.

Trumo

1-1. Bent atones for his howler with a decent header. I still don't know what he was thinking for the own goal. He had so much time to clear it out of play but completely shanked it. Makes me wish that had happened to him against us, if only to make up for the beachball goal.

Kante really must have been superhuman to make the likes of Huth and Morgan look competent.

Well, you only have to look at how well Victor moses is doing. Kante and Matic make it possible. Imagine moses here? Oh, he's already been here. He was shit.

Guest Pistonbroke

Rumours in the Mirror about the Chinese willing to pay Rooney one million a week, fucking hell, I might go over there for a kick about, probably land myself a lucrative contract even though i'm over 50. 

If he goes there I bet Colleen will be shitting herself, she'll probably end up in a soup. 

Rumours in the Mirror about the Chinese willing to pay Rooney one million a week, fucking hell, I might go over there for a kick about, probably land myself a lucrative contract even though i'm over 50. 

If he goes there I bet Colleen will be shitting herself, she'll probably end up in a soup

Initially misread that and thought you'd said 'soap'.

FarEastenders *Chinese gong* dum-dum-dum-dumdum-dudududum!

Really enjoyable watching Arsenal do to Southampton exactly what we didn't even bother trying to. Players bursting into space in behind and round the outside of their eight man defensive block, young lads being encouraged to not just pass it first time but pass it forward first time, and into space and not just into feet. Fast track play is so important when breaking defensive teams down and we are slow as shite at the moment.

Really enjoyable watching Arsenal do to Southampton exactly what we didn't even bother trying to. Players bursting into space in behind and round the outside of their eight man defensive block, young lads being encouraged to not just pass it first time but pass it forward first time, and into space and not just into feet. Fast track play is so important when breaking defensive teams down and we are slow as shite at the moment.

Amazing how their reserves aren't scared of the ball...aren't static, move the ball quickly, have intelligent movement, a decent shape at both ends and have a cutting edge.