You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football 2016/17.

Trumo

saw leicester get their two algerians back as well after they got bummed.

senegal will of course get to final...going to extra time in every knock out round...

Probably an tha, but surely it was the club's job to assume the worst and have a plan in place for the period in question.

Probably an tha, but surely it was the club's job to assume the worst and have a plan in place for the period in question.

you'd have thought so....it all comes back to same thing - our squad is too thin and we haven't got enough depth in it.

it was massively unbalanced when Rodgers left and in what is coming up to 3 windows since we haven't in my view done enough to sort it.

Can't be arsed watching these cunts stroll through to a Wembley final and be lauded like they've just discovered a cure for cancer.

Wait until they win the thing. That cup will all of a sudden be deemed a worthy trophy for the first time in nearly two decades, just like the FA cup last season.

There was an article on the BBC earlier with the headline along the lines of Jose plays down possibility of a four trophy haul. I don't blame shitcoat for this as he would have been asked the question but for the beeb to run it as a story?

He doesn't like losing much, does he?

I watch a bit of last night's game, and they're still a long way from being the threat most teams seem to think they are. Once you give them time on the ball and retreat into your own half you're in trouble though, as they are starting to get more (bigger) men into the box. A couple of their players also know how to finish, even if their conversion rate is really poor (a lot of long shots) contributing to that.

I still think we'll finish ahead of them, their Euro campaign will hopefully last a round or two still, so that we can increase our lead over them.

He doesn't like losing much, does he?

I watch a bit of last night's game, and they're still a long way from being the threat most teams seem to think they are. Once you give them time on the ball and retreat into your own half you're in trouble though, as they are starting to get more (bigger) men into the box. A couple of their players also know how to finish, even if their conversion rate is really poor (a lot of long shots) contributing to that.

I still think we'll finish ahead of them, their Euro campaign will hopefully last a round or two still, so that we can increase our lead over them.

Our next 7 games

Chelsea (H)

Hull (A)

Spurs (H)

Leicester (A)

Arsenal (H)

Burnley (H)

Man City (A)

Theirs

Hull (H)

Leicester (A)

Watford (H)

Bournemouth (H)

Southampton (A)

Middlesbrough (A)

West Brom (H)

I'll be amazed if we are still ahead of them after that lot

• Upvote 1

Hahaha. Am I reading this right about last night's result and shitcoat saying they didnt lose 2-1 but drew 1-1?

Just like his 'record' unbeaten home run at chelsea then isnt a record because Middlesbrough or some other no mark beat them in the LC on pens after extra time. They didnt get beat that night either, they drew but didnt participate in the next round.

Smells like mourinho bull shit to me.

• Upvote 1

Our next 7 games

Chelsea (H)

Hull (A)

Spurs (H)

Leicester (A)

Arsenal (H)

Burnley (H)

Man City (A)

Theirs

Hull (H)

Leicester (A)

Watford (H)

Bournemouth (H)

Southampton (A)

Middlesbrough (A)

West Brom (H)

I'll be amazed if we are still ahead of them after that lot

We can win the first 6 of them games. Utd will drop points at Leicester and Southampton. .......