You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football 2016/17.

Trumo

Proper club? 3rd worst bunch of cunts in the country

Well yeah, there is that!

I was mostly thinking of their history and thinking how post Ridsdale they had lost their way, so I have some sympathy for them. Then again I do remember some of the aggro their fans caused back in the day so here's hoping our talented second XI thrash them!

Has anyone ever noticed how Ander Herrera is the most hateful cunt playing football in England?

Leaves his foot in pure snidey like, but then hits the ground like a fanny if someone looks sideways at him. In last night's game, in the lead up to Mata's goal, he shouldered Fernando in the back, throw himself to the floor, and then looked to the ref for a penalty! Amazingly nobody has picked up that he bundled Fernando out of the way for Mata to score...even the ref! The ref waved away his penalty appeal instead of noticing the barge in the back!

I know we lost the game at the time, but I'm fucking delighted Gerrard stood on the cunt. Didn't do it half hard enough mind.

Cunt player, at a cunt club, playing for a cunt manager, in front of cunt fans.

Cunts.

• Upvote 6

Has anyone ever noticed how Ander Herrera is the most hateful cunt playing football in England?

Leaves his foot in pure snidey like, but then hits the ground like a fanny if someone looks sideways at him. In last night's game, in the lead up to Mata's goal, he shouldered Fernando in the back, throw himself to the floor, and then looked to the ref for a penalty! Amazingly nobody has picked up that he bundled Fernando out of the way for Mata to score...even the ref! The ref waved away his penalty appeal instead of noticing the barge in the back!

I know we lost the game at the time, but I'm fucking delighted Gerrard stood on the cunt. Didn't do it half hard enough mind.

Cunts.

Yep proper cunt that one

Cunts.

Repped for outstanding calling-out of cuntery.

Cunts.

Spot on he is the most horrible cunt in the league.

How he fouls people & then acts like he was the one fouled reminds me of when Jonny Evans got Shelvey sent off for doing the same thing. Loved it that day how Shelbey told Ferguson to Fuck Off when he left the pitch.

Herrera is a right cunt though!