You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football 2016/17.

Trumo

Yeah, but needed to check the Lasgane which is in the oven. 

I now need to take it out and serve it up for the kids because my Missus is out having a Birthday meal with her mates!!! 

I fully expect to miss another goal. 

Haha, I was joking, mate, about you saying you had a shit in the oven.

Guest Pistonbroke

pepe needs to take a lot of the blame for this and other defeats, he obviously hasn't got a scoobies about defending or bringing in the right players for that area of the game himself. I wouldn't know, but has he ever had a defensive coach helping him at other clubs? 

We had a shocker last week, but I wouldn't swap any of our first choice back four for any of City's. And I wouldn't take their 'keeper either even if Karius has looked poor up to now.

Hasn't Pep recently made big swinging dick comments about how the media don't appreciate or understand what Bravo offers as a keeper too? He's made a rod for his own back there.

Hasn't Pep recently made big swinging dick comments about how the media don't appreciate or understand what Bravo offers as a keeper too? He's made a rod for his own back there.

A Rod Hull for his own back with Rahemu Sterling.

No wonder the demented crazy Yewtree bastard chucked himself off that roof.

our main rivals for title are chelsea. they are solid defensively and are making a habit of digging out wins

this city team is way too inconsistent

Still too early to write City off mate, they haven't done too bad this season. Let's see how they do second half.

Even if they do end up losing this, even the best of teams fuck up at points in the season.

Still too early to write City off mate, they haven't done too bad this season. Let's see how they do second half.

Even if they do end up losing this, even the best of teams fuck up at points in the season.

its not just this. they have been suspect defensively this season. there will be moments when they hammer teams 3 4-0 but you always know theres  a fuckup in this city defense including the keeper