You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football 2016/17.

Trumo

This is his 12th senior game and he is 18 year old, stop talking absolute shite.

He is a promising player but let us see what he is like when he plays against better opposition and has more games under his belt. 

Stop foaming at the mouth, it was pretty easy to see I was being over the top. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Of course he's talented, but the over reaction to him is typical Ingurlund / Yernited hyped up bullshit.

They did the same with little peanut and that jazzyjanuri or whatever he's fucking called. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Stop foaming at the mouth, it was pretty easy to see I was being over the top. 

It's pretty obvious you posted shite and now you've been pulled up for it you are trying to make out you were joking, right bell end you are. 

Of course he's talented, but the over reaction to him is typical Ingurlund / Yernited hyped up bullshit.

Hes so talented  Woy has sent him out wide in the 2 nd half to accommodate Shrek up top, A position he unlikely to play again for his club, Genius 

It's pretty obvious you posted shite and now you've been pulled up for it you are trying to make out you were joking, right bell end you are. 

Aren't you like 55 years old? Do you really have nothing better to do than insult me over a harmless comment? Calm down you irritable clown.

• Downvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

Hes so talented  Woy has sent him out wide in the 2 nd half to accommodate Shrek up top, A position he unlikely to play again for his club, Genius 

Desperate for Rooney to score so he can shoehorn him into the squad without a backlash. Mind you, Rooney was always going to go to France despite his form. I'll piss myself if he rips a hamstring the fanny head haired cunt. 

Can anyone here see Rashford getting much playing time under shit coat? I can't. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Don't let his stalker hear you calling him that, she'll be straight around to boil your bunny.

Just some arsehole with a dual account or ex formurite who burnt his bridges. 

Desperate for Rooney to score so he can shoehorn him into the squad without a backlash. Mind you, Rooney was always going to go to France despite his form. I'll piss myself if he rips a hamstring the fanny head haired cunt. 

Can anyone here see Rashford getting much playing time under shit coat? I can't.

Nah, he'll get benched for the other egotistical bellwhiff rumoured to be headed to the theatre of cuntstains.

Guest Pistonbroke

Nah, he'll get benched for the other egotistical bellwhiff rumoured to be headed to the theatre of cuntstains.

Exactly, no way will Zlatan be going to Old Toilet unless he's guaranteed a start in every game so the fans can fornicate over his lovely hair and stroke his ego.

Rooney 2-0, wankathon about to start.  

Not if the buy Zlatan

Rooney will be in France along with Wilshere and both first names on Woys teamsheet,

Shame really as the squad is half decent and a top manager could make them into contenders but not the stupid cunt we've got, Anyway Rooney has just put the very dangerous Australians away so Woy will knocking one out . 

Just some arsehole with a dual account or ex formurite who burnt his bridges.

Haha yeah, that as well. But I was referring to this deluded munter.

Mai Alexander, 24, developed a crush on the winger after watching his United debut in August 2013 and quickly became infatuated with him

PAY-Mai-Alexander.jpg

A Manchester United fan who became obsessed with winger Adnan Januzaj called off her own wedding after 'falling in love' with the player.

Mai Alexander, 24, developed a crush on the Belgian hotshot after watching him make his United debut at the age of 18 in August 2013.

She quickly became infatuated with the starlet and began mapping out a future life with him.

Despite the fact she'd never met him, Mai planned their wedding, chose a house, and even picked out names for their children.

The make-up artist spent hours trawling through his social media pages, stalking his every move and posting him more than 200 handwritten letters.

Read more: Manchester United fans' cars vandalised in wrecking spree

She also splashed £2,000 on fake tan, false nails and glam outfits to look like his stunning pal Melissa McKenzie and £2,500 more on Man United merchandise.

Mai was so convinced she was in a relationship with the Premier League footballer that she stopped hugging and kissing her long-term boyfriend because it felt like cheating.

When her friends suggested she might never be with him she became suicidal.

PAY-Mai-Alexander.jpg

In July 2015, two years after first seeing Adnan on TV, infatuated Mai saw a photo of him with his beau and it finally sent her over the edge.

She wrote a suicide note for the footballer telling him she loved him and slashed her wrists in a desperate bid to kill herself.

Fortunately her boyfriend, 23-year-old warehouse operator Stefan Hall, found her and dialled 999.

After receiving treatment at hospital, Mai was sectioned under the Mental Health Act and spent nine weeks in a secure unit where she received treatment for OCD.

Guest Pistonbroke

Not if the buy Zlatan

Rooney will be in France along with Wilshere and both first names on Woys teamsheet,

Shame really as the squad is half decent and a top manager could make them into contenders but not the stupid cunt we've got, Anyway Rooney has just put the very dangerous Australians away so Woy will knocking one out . 

I'm an England fan mate but I don't go OTT like most. Yes we have a half decent squad but our CB's are pretty fucking ordinary, the better teams will make us pay for that big style. The way the Euro's are set up you'd have to be pretty cack or unlucky not to get out of the group stages, we'll come unstuck thereafter unless we take a lot of chances and outscore the better teams, no way will the likes of Cahill, Stones, Smalling keep a clean sheet against them. Woy is also only taking three CB's and hoping Dyer can play there should we pick up injuries....what a fucking plonker. 

I'm an England fan mate but I don't go OTT like most. Yes we have a half decent squad but our CB's are pretty fucking ordinary, the better teams will make us pay for that big style. The way the Euro's are set up you'd have to be pretty cack or unlucky not to get out of the group stages, we'll come unstuck thereafter unless we take a lot of chances and outscore the better teams, no way will the likes of Cahill, Stones, Smalling keep a clean sheet against them. Woy is also only taking three CB's and hoping Dyer can play there should we pick up injuries....what a fucking plonker. 

Agreed. Mental not to take another CB

Jaglieka should have gone

Guest Pistonbroke

Haha yeah, that as well. But I was referring to this deluded munter.

Mai Alexander, 24, developed a crush on the winger after watching his United debut in August 2013 and quickly became infatuated with him

PAY-Mai-Alexander.jpg

A Manchester United fan who became obsessed with winger Adnan Januzaj called off her own wedding after 'falling in love' with the player.

Mai Alexander, 24, developed a crush on the Belgian hotshot after watching him make his United debut at the age of 18 in August 2013.

She quickly became infatuated with the starlet and began mapping out a future life with him.

Despite the fact she'd never met him, Mai planned their wedding, chose a house, and even picked out names for their children.

The make-up artist spent hours trawling through his social media pages, stalking his every move and posting him more than 200 handwritten letters.

Read more: Manchester United fans' cars vandalised in wrecking spree

She also splashed £2,000 on fake tan, false nails and glam outfits to look like his stunning pal Melissa McKenzie and £2,500 more on Man United merchandise.

Mai was so convinced she was in a relationship with the Premier League footballer that she stopped hugging and kissing her long-term boyfriend because it felt like cheating.

When her friends suggested she might never be with him she became suicidal.

PAY-Mai-Alexander.jpg

In July 2015, two years after first seeing Adnan on TV, infatuated Mai saw a photo of him with his beau and it finally sent her over the edge.

She wrote a suicide note for the footballer telling him she loved him and slashed her wrists in a desperate bid to kill herself.

Fortunately her boyfriend, 23-year-old warehouse operator Stefan Hall, found her and dialled 999.

After receiving treatment at hospital, Mai was sectioned under the Mental Health Act and spent nine weeks in a secure unit where she received treatment for OCD.

Hahaha, I'd rather have a wank. I hope that crazy bitch doesn't get to be on the electoral register.