lifetime fan

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

Hope they do re-sign zlatan, his ego will want to play every game and I can't see them playing him and lukaku up top meaning one will have to be dropped, which after spending 75m seems insane, or one will be forced to play in an unfamiliar way. I'm getting visions of lukaku on the wing, losing confidence before mourinho throws him under the bus. That or zlatan kicking off. Either way it will be a car crash.

Surely they aren't that stupid?

One can only hope...

"He likes everything he does". Well cunt-chops perhaps you'll say that when some big lump bullies him off the park or he goes awol in a big league game (preferably against us given he has previous)

He likes everything he does so much that he sold him to Everton.

And posters on here wanted him as manager.

Just remember that.

No one would have cared about his bullshit if he'd have come here and won the league, which he most likely would have done. 

No one would have cared about his bullshit if he'd have come here and won the league, which he most likely would have done.

If he had been given unlimited amounts of money.

I'd have still thought he was a horrible twat. Mainly because he is.

That may have been true if he'd have come here from Porto when most people knew very little about him.

However, I can categorically state that I didn't want him anywhere near our club after his behaviour during his first stint at Chelsea, and then at every other subsequent club he's managed. His cuntishness had increased exponentially as time has passed.

• Upvote 2

That may have been true if he'd have come here from Porto when most people knew very little about him.

However, I can categorically state that I didn't want him anywhere near our club after his behaviour during his first stint at Chelsea, and then at every other subsequent club he's managed. His cuntishness had increased exponentially as time has passed.

That would apply to a fair few.

And he can become an even bigger cunt. Maybe even have another couple of cunt fucking kids. 

Okay, I take that bit back about your cunt kids. He's still a cunt though.

Softy.  His cunt kids are cunts, too.

• Upvote 1

I'm sure it would, but there have been a fair few who have said they wanted him here at various points in time after Rafa left.

I was one. 

I'm sorry. 

This.

Obviously there would be calls for one of the best managers about in Mourinho when we had a fucking idiot like Rodgers.

Ive not seen anyone say they wanted him since we got Klopp.

Besides Mourinho doing his shit here and winning titles would be loved. Just like Suarez would be a diving cheating racist cunt if utd signed him from Ajax.

• Downvote 2

Have to laugh at the suggestion that many on here would have taken the moral high ground as opposed to seeing the positives if Mourinho had ever arrived here.

Obviously there would be calls for one of the best managers about in Mourinho when we had a fucking idiot like Rodgers.

Ive not seen anyone say they wanted him since we got Klopp.

Besides Mourinho doing his shit here and winning titles would be loved. Just like Suarez would be a diving cheating racist cunt if utd signed him from Ajax.

This. The fickle world of football.