You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

Guest Pistonbroke

Which makes it even more weird as he had him at Chelsea and obviously wasn't sold on him then.

I get the feeling it was just a move to piss Chelsea off mate. If anything shit coats tactics have become even more defensive since he last managed Lukaku. 

He'll do well for united I think but they're not winning the league. My mate's convinced they are.

Your mate is, fortunately for all of us, an idiot.

What would a good season be for Lukaku?  If he scores 25 goals next season, that makes him a huge success, no?

Well, that would put him three shy of replacing Ibrahimovic's goals.  Which were super crucial as United cruised to the league title sixth.

So even if he's really successful, he's not really a tonic for what ails them.  He's just a good replacement for a player they had last season, when they were shite.  It's not as if he's going to also have a dozen assists or something - he's not at all that kind of player.  And if he doesn't score at least 25, well, then he's worse than they had last year, again, when they finished SIXTH.

• Upvote 3

Your mate is, fortunately for all of us, an idiot.

What would a good season be for Lukaku?  If he scores 25 goals next season, that makes him a huge success, no?

Well, that would put him three shy of replacing Ibrahimovic's goals.  Which were super crucial as United cruised to the league title sixth.

So even if he's really successful, he's not really a tonic for what ails them.  He's just a good replacement for a player they had last season, when they were shite.  It's not as if he's going to also have a dozen assists or something - he's not at all that kind of player.  And if he doesn't score at least 25, well, then he's worse than they had last year, again, when they finished SIXTH.

Absolutely.  I'm no Zlatan fan, but Zlatan's ability pisses all over Lukaku's, and he's not a massive snide like Costa.  I don't see this really propelling them forward. 

Is that a fake thing?

The clues are found in the headlines, Jennings, my man - prepositions and conjunctions never have capitals.  Adidas would be a singular organisation (so "apologises" rather than "apologise") and "Utd" is in capitals.  The sub-heading also says "male penis".

But the photo of Pogba acting the big man when he plays like a little boy is unfortunately real.

• Upvote 1

They had far too many draws last season. They will turn more of those into wins, unfortunately. I'm not ready to say they will challenge for the title, but next season is going to be a cracker, with six teams going into four, and the more consistent of them fighting it out for the title.

It's hard to say how it will pan out, but hopefully we will sign VVD and Keita and make sure we are bang in the middle of it all.

They had far too many draws last season. They will turn more of those into wins, unfortunately. I'm not ready to say they will challenge for the title, but next season is going to be a cracker, with six teams going into four, and the more consistent of them fighting it out for the title.

It's hard to say how it will pan out, but hopefully we will sign VVD and Keita and make sure we are bang in the middle of it all.

Amen brother

He'll get bored of tracking back after about three games, Mourinho will slag him in a press conference and he'll sulk for the rest of the season

Maybe , maybe not.  Lukaku on his day is a great player, he just failed to do it consistently at Everton,  With better players around him and a real chance to win stuff he might step up, 

I take some comfort that they have had to take a chance on him at silly money rather than get Morata who would have been much more of a nailed on success , Utd finding out that they don't have the pulling power they once had. A reality we have had to deal with for many years 

They'll be a lot better next season, no doubt about that. There's nothing we can do about that.

The onus is on us to improve. With Mignolet, Milner, Lovren and Lallana starting regulary in key positions. Improving really shouldnt be that hard.

Is José trolling the Mancs? He has said Lukaku is a natural fit for Utd. Now don't get me wrong, I hate the twats but having a big grock flat track bully up front is not a natural fit for Utd when you look at the strikers they've had in the past.

He's a natural fit for Shitcoat's aids on the eyes football.

• Upvote 1

Is José trolling the Mancs? He has said Lukaku is a natural fit for Utd. Now don't get me wrong, I hate the twats but having a big grock flat track bully up front is not a natural fit for Utd when you look at the strikers they've had in the past.

He's a natural fit for Shitcoat's aids on the eyes football.

And comes out with his usual shite "he's come to the biggest club in football"

Somehow I couldn't see that lump at Barca or Real.

Mourinho's normal cycle tells me that they've a decent chance of winning the league. First season is underwhelming but brings a trophy, second the league and third implosion as all his players realise he's a cunt who plays shite football.

Sequences get broken,  City,and Chelsea for that matter, will be more than a match for Utd in the league. Spurs are an unknown but wouldn't surprise me if they finished ahead of the Mancs again. 

So, before he's even done his first day's work, he gazumps Mutv and the whole Utd propaganda machine by announcing his own transfer to ESPN. And he has to fuck off to court in California in October.

Great start to be fair. I hope the judge is a Bitter and sends him to San Quentin.

So, before he's even done his first day's work, he gazumps Mutv and the whole Utd propaganda machine by announcing his own transfer to ESPN. And he has to fuck off to court in California in October.

Great start to be fair. I hope the judge is a Bitter and sends him to San Quentin.

The mancs laughing at us for announcing the signing of Solanke for 3 million on the same day they announce Lukaku for 75 million. "United shop at Harrods while Liverpool shop at B and M bargains"

How funny would it be if he scored the winner against them.

Huh? I'm laughing at them! Lukaku for 75m!

• Upvote 1