You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

Piss funny seeing one of his lackeys running up and down the stand passing on notes.

Yes boss..... Yes boss......Ok boss il tell him...... yes boss.

Loved to have known what Fergie and Charlton were thinking watching that.

I'm still convinced Ferguson's the type of personality who's quite happy for the ongoing failure of his successors to further elevate his successes.

Yeah I thought they played pretty well.  37 attempts on goal or something.  Tough shit, they came up against a goalkeeper with a point to prove in inspired form.  

We've had dozens of games that followed the same pattern down the years, so the narcissistic cunt and his team of narcissistic cunts can fuck off.

• Upvote 2

We've had dozens of games that followed the same pattern down the years, so the narcissistic cunt and his team of narcissistic cunts can fuck off.

Yes, they can.  They're where we were for the last couple of seasons.  Plumming around in 8th place drawing games they should be winning because the chemistry isn't there yet.

They were quite good today and should have won by a wide margin. So obviously it's all the more funny that they couldn't find a way to score!

As for what happens next, it's hard to say. Hopefully Mourinho's personality flaws prevent him from getting on with the job, as they have enough good players to easily turn it around and challenge.

Drop Ibrahimovic and get Rashford playing through the middle, with Martial, with Mata behind them and they will be in business. They should also play Schneiderlin in the middle and give Mickey Ryan a go. I'm no football manager, but it's easy to see that Rooney, Fellaini and Ibrahimovic are preventing something from emerging there. As a Liverpool fan I hope that continues and Mourinho gets more and more erratic in his behaviour.

But the slightly scary thing is I really think they only need a few tweaks and they'll be off and running. Hopefully Mourinho is so entrenched with that agent that he has to play his players and that helps the whole house of cards fall.

Guest Pistonbroke

Instead of spunking all that money on Pogba United should have slipped Howard Webb 50 million to come out of retirement, 15 dodgy points in the bag at least. 

The most worrying thing for me is that if he fucks up that bad this season I can see some decent managers becoming available, Simeone is certain to leave in the summer I reckon, what with him signing a new lesser deal or more worryingly Pochettino going there, I think at the right club he's going to be in the elite group of managers.

Really we need Zidane to get sacked and replaced by Pochettino, Simeone to want a triumphant return to Inter when de Boer gets sacked and Tuchel staying at Dortmund

They were quite good today and should have won by a wide margin. So obviously it's all the more funny that they couldn't find a way to score!

As for what happens next, it's hard to say. Hopefully Mourinho's personality flaws prevent him from getting on with the job, as they have enough good players to easily turn it around and challenge.

Drop Ibrahimovic and get Rashford playing through the middle, with Martial, with Mata behind them and they will be in business. They should also play Schneiderlin in the middle and give Mickey Ryan a go. I'm no football manager, but it's easy to see that Rooney, Fellaini and Ibrahimovic are preventing something from emerging there. As a Liverpool fan I hope that continues and Mourinho gets more and more erratic in his behaviour.

But the slightly scary thing is I really think they only need a few tweaks and they'll be off and running. Hopefully Mourinho is so entrenched with that agent that he has to play his players and that helps the whole house of cards fall.

Ibrahimovic looked very good and could have easily bagged a hatrrick.

His link up play was outstanding at times and .... Oh who gives a fuck!

Fuck him and fuck them.

The most worrying thing for me is that if he fucks up that bad this season I can see some decent managers becoming available, Simeone is certain to leave in the summer I reckon, what with him signing a new lesser deal or more worryingly Pochettino going there, I think at the right club he's going to be in the elite group of managers.

Really we need Zidane to get sacked and replaced by Pochettino, Simeone to want a triumphant return to Inter when de Boer gets sacked and Tuchel staying at Dortmund

I've given up on panicking about "what happens if they get X or Y?"

There's clearly some systemic dysfunction there that is going to cripple them going forward, and I don't see a single person fixing it.  They got di Maria, we all worried, and then he was crap.  Moves away, looks brilliant.  They replaced Moyes with van Gaal, who at the time was regarded as one of the greats looking for a swan song to round out his career with a successful season or two.  That didn't work.

But this summer they really poured it on.  Brought in the biggest reputation manager in the world and spend 90m on a top midfielder.  And they're in disarray from top to bottom right now.

I'm in awe of Simeone but if he leaves Atletico to go to United he's a fool.  And I don't think he's a fool.  And Pochettino would cripple another one of our top four rivals (Spurs, don't think they'd get a manager near as good) and be hardly a guarantee of success at United.  I, for one, am done being scared of United dominating for decades again.  They've had their time, it's done, I'm sure they'll be good again at some point but never that good again.

• Upvote 2

Madrid was the start. Being overlooked for Moyes is what broke him in my opinion. He doesn't look particularly arsed either. Long may it continue and I hope he drags them down with him.

I personally think it's a big load of shite he wanted this United job over any and that it affected him in any way. He has said that the only job he ever wanted was the one he took when he ended up at Madrid then back at Chelsea. 

People just don't swallow his shite anymore. Journalists, players and fans. The only ones who seem to be are United fans who hated him a year ago but they'll be back watching FC United if they lose to Swansea while wearing green gold scarfs until they sign someone for £100m and they can then update their Facebook to 'hated, adored, never ignored' again.