You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

I'll be honest. I always had a bit of respect for him. Saw a documentary on him when he was at Real Madrid and his attention to detail was ace. Despite his cunt antics I kind of admired him from afar. He has been a winner for years. When he went over to the Chelsea fans saying keep your chins up after they lost the league at Arsenal was a class act. Then he went back to them horrible cunts and became a parody of himself. The celebration at anfield firmly planted him in my cunt book. The fucking cunt.

Never had any respect for him. Never will. He's a tramp. A pathetic mind game playing cunt. I hope he looks down at his cock and sees Rafa waving back at him. He's about as warm as lying flat on an iceberg. He's a special type of dickhead. He needs a word in the Oxford dictionary for him alone to describe the kind of cunt he is. Lonely? How can a cunt who is in love with himself be lonely? He'll always have himself as company. Fuck off somewhere you won't be lonely then and stop complaining you bitter lonely millionaire shit bucket.

• Upvote 2

I'll be honest. I always had a bit of respect for him. Saw a documentary on him when he was at Real Madrid and his attention to detail was ace. Despite his cunt antics I kind of admired him from afar. He has been a winner for years. When he went over to the Chelsea fans saying keep your chins up after they lost the league at Arsenal was a class act. Then he went back to them horrible cunts and became a parody of himself. The celebration at anfield firmly planted him in my cunt book. The fucking cunt.

gruj.jpg

Guest Pistonbroke

Course he has the shit house. They will win easy tonight. City's team has 9 changes.

I don't know about winning easy mate, it'll make it even better if City's B team beat a full strength manc one. I'll also piss myself if they pick up a few important injuries, especially in what is already a shaky defence, they have fuck all quality as cover. 

Guest Pistonbroke

If they lose, at home, to City's reserves I think even Phil McNulty might stop sucking off the diminutive one.

That cunt has thick skin though mate, the majority of reply's he gets on those "Have your say" columns he does are slagging him off for typing shite, but he just carries on regardless. He has to be the worst football columnists out there yet he is the chief football writer for the Beeb.  

That cunt has thick skin though mate, the majority of reply's he gets on those "Have your say" columns he does are slagging him off for typing shite, but he just carries on regardless. He has to be the worst football columnists out there yet he is the chief football writer for the Beeb.  

Being fucking shit at writing seems to be a prerequisite for writing for the BBC.