You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

2 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I didn't actually think they'd sack him yet due to the astronomic pay off both he and his staff will get for terminating their contracts now. I did always feel however that the manager would have to go before the likes of Pogba due to revenue potential from shirt sales and sponsorship deals etc. They really are in a mess and it wouldn't really surprise me if they reappointed Ferguson until season's end!

If he hadn't been sick I reckon they'd have asked him. Doubt he would have taken it. He left them in a shit state. How the fuck he won then last title I'll never know

I hope he does well. 

Gets through to the last 8 of Champions league, decent cup run before losing in the semis. Makes up loads of ground on the top 4 but finishes just short in 5th. Just enough that they are forced to give him the job full time or to put huge pressure on the next manager for immediate success. Then it all goes to shit

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Mourinho has become so toxic and useless, anyone would be an improvement. Ole is shite but he'll get more out of that team and with the individual talent they have and the easy games coming up, they will probably start rising up the table. He'll put Martial and Pogba back into the team and if those two start playing well, things will be a bit brighter for that comedy club. 

Was reflecting on the timing of Moanhinho's sacking . They have a run of easy fixtures coming which UTD could easily win ( probably will now under OGS) which would have bought him time. In addition the January window would have seen the likes of Pogba and Sanchez agitating for a move and a lot of pressure on the Board to shell out squillions on a couple of defenders .

Now , with the backdrop of the Anfield shit-show, was the moment to act and take the heat out of the situation . All about damage limitation for the rest of the season and then get Pochettino or Simeone in the summer. In fairness they have probably chosen the least worst option.

1 hour ago, cinco veces said:

Because he's won a trophy more recently than anyone, and should be used to being surrounded by lizards and snakes?

Yeah, thats another good reason

If it was us and FSG appointed someone young with hardly any experience, purely because he was an ex player, i'd be well pissed off. Get someone, like Harry, thats got loads of experience and tell them to settle the place down, whilst you go get the person you want.

Having said that i'm fucking pleased they havent a clue. Long let it continue

Giving it to Frodo actually makes sense for them:

• They can’t have the man they want right now, have to wait at least until next season.
  • He'll cost next to nothing.

• PL season is already wrecked anyway. With the players available not even Frodo will end up in a relegation fight, so no problem.

• Pogba probably thinks it’s OK, having had him as youth coach some years ago.

• Frodo’s so popular amongst the fan base that even if he’d fail big time, the fans won’t turn against him and the club, at least not in a short period of 5 months.

You never know. If Frodo works hard he might reach the lofty heights of mediocrity.

• Upvote 1

If we dont make the champions league final, i hope the norwegian prick does and they get royally bummed 4-0. The fact that i have 2 rooms booked in Madrid, and would have no hesitation of fleecing a pair of manc twats, has absolutely nothing to do with it.