Quantcast
Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd. - Page 217 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

lifetime fan

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

The Norwegian football season has currently ended and will restart in March. I have a feeling they will appoint a new manager so Solsjkaer can continue in his current role. They are in real mess. Operation Takedown by Slur Alex was a rip-roaring success

3 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Solsjkaer has been accidentally confirmed as manager on their website, he was welcomed then it was deleted. Even the Norwegian PM congratulated him and called it a great day for Norwegian football on twitter, which was also deleted. 

They are a delightful shit show! 

Looks like they use the same IT guy as Everton.

I’m getting sick of sky sports coverage, it’s been saturation!

Can’t see me watching much of it today, they’re gone well over the top!

Has somebody started the "Someone's having a real laugh, a bitter Hobbit to manage United" thread...?

3 hours ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Some utter bellend on the radio earlier referred to Poccetino as "MoPo" for fuck sake. 

Sorry mate. Had to neg somebody over that atrocity and you were closest. 

You might well scoff, but Mourinho’s walking away from that job with two trophies, 800 shower caps, 800 tiny bottles of shampoo/shower gel and 800 ‘Do not disturb’ door hangers. 

• Upvote 11

I didn't actually think they'd sack him yet due to the astronomic pay off both he and his staff will get for terminating their contracts now. I did always feel however that the manager would have to go before the likes of Pogba due to revenue potential from shirt sales and sponsorship deals etc. They really are in a mess and it wouldn't really surprise me if they reappointed Ferguson until season's end!

35 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

They really are in a mess and it wouldn't really surprise me if they reappointed Ferguson until season's end!

He'd still do a better job than Solskjaer. The only reason I can think of for his appointment is to make the full-time successor look even better given what will happen in the next few months.

Next 5 games :

Cardiff(A) The Irony

Huddersfield (H)

Bournemouth (H)

Newcastle (A)

Reading (H) FA Cup

Can see them winning all 5 of them and Ole being the saviour. 

Then Spurs fucking dry bumming them 

On 5/29/2016 at 2:04 PM, RobbieOR said:

The idea that this fella is a guarantee of success while our manager isn't when you base their careers since 2010 is mental.

Mourinho going to United is seemingly good on the surface but when you see how desperate they are and how he's been fucked off by his last two clubs it really isn't that good of an appointment.  

Called it tbf 

New manager bounce for a couple like Giggs had, where they all get to be nostalgic about the Taggart era at the same time as breathing a humongous sigh of relief that a black cloud has fucked off.

3-4 games in the fact football may possibly be about a touch more than having played for and scored an important goal for a club delivers the amusing reality check.

• Upvote 1

This is hilarious. Solksjaer as temp manager. This will guarantee continued amusement at United until the end of the season. They could end up in a relegation fight. 

I hear FSG are lining up David Fairclough just in case

Sounds daft, I do realise, but a far better appointment for them would have been Harry Redknapp. 

• Upvote 1