You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

I don't think the likes of Neville and Redknapp should be spouting their mouths off about poaching the Spurs manager  barely 6 hours after Shitcoat was sacked .

I know they're pundits but it's not like it's a clubs manager from abroad that they're talking about it's a top club in a league that that they commentate on a weekly basis. 

I know if I was a Spurs fan I'd be royally pissed off 

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, an tha said:

Sadly a top class manager would sort them out easily - look at Klopp with us, inherited a team finishing 8th and a squad with a fraction of the talent they have...look at the improvement even without the kind of money or pull they have.

They'll throw money at it and if they get in a top class manager they'll be a major threat again......Him staying and the cancer spreading and spreading was the best thing - sadly they have cut it out now. Let's hope they appoint another massive narcissistic shithouse to drag them further down though.

But who are these top class managers you speak of? 

The list of truly top class managers is extremely small. And basically all of them are already in very good jobs. 

The 2 obvious choices are Zidane or Conte. 

But Conte falls out with everyone, like shit coat. So is he really an option. 

Zidane seems the obvious choice, but if they don't get him now, when he's out of work, then why go for him in the summer? 

I personally think the two managers that would in theory be perfect for them are currently at their biggest rivals, and that's us and City. 

40 minutes ago, LFC 5 Times said:

Where does the idea that Pogba is a world class player come from? It’s the biggest myth in football, is it a contractual obligation for pundits to say it? He is absolutely useless, he gives the ball away an inordinate amount, he’s like latter years Yaya Touré without the ball, he’s one of the least tactical intelligent players I’ve ever seen and he has the heart the size of a pea.

Probably the same place Mourinho gets his reputation for being a good manager. 

3 hours ago, an tha said:

Sadly a top class manager would sort them out easily - look at Klopp with us, inherited a team finishing 8th and a squad with a fraction of the talent they have...look at the improvement even without the kind of money or pull they have.

They'll throw money at it and if they get in a top class manager they'll be a major threat again......Him staying and the cancer spreading and spreading was the best thing - sadly they have cut it out now. Let's hope they appoint another massive narcissistic shithouse to drag them further down though.

But a top class Van Gaal or Shitcoat couldnt sort them out easily.......

6 minutes ago, Aventus said:

I don't think their fans have the patience to wait for a multi year rebuild job like we have with klopp. 

They'll demand big signings, because they have infinite money in their eyes, and then they'll expect to win stuff straight away. 

Hope they rot. 

They are like Barcelona or Real Madrid fans. They think they should have the best of everything and are spoilt bastards who can't take not having everything their own way.

9 minutes ago, Thoth said:

Yep played about 20 won 3 drew 3 and lost 14.. if he has that record I am all in 

Oh yes I'm hoping he's that bad! God knows how I remembered Cardiff! My hatred stems back to all those last minute goals he used to get!