You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

2 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

BREAKING NEWS: Live footage from the Lowry Hotel check out desk...

Cupace20181218103013.png

Of course, it’s real selling point is that it’s exactly equidistant between London and Norwich.

He can now have a choice between managing Norwich or Brentford. Maybe Charlton if he's lucky or knows someone on the board.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Woolster said:

I hadn't looked that far back, but no.

Since 2013, I make it AVB at Spurs, Muelensteen at Fulham, Guidolin and Swansea, Billic at West Ham, Jokanovic at Fulham and now Mourinho. I thought there may be 1 or 2 more though

Fucking hell! We're like an Aintree vet.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, aRdja said:

They have a decent list of players... if everyone’s fit, I’d start like the below

Martial———Lukaku———Rashford

-———Pogba———Lingard————

—————-—Matic————————

Shaw—Lindelof——Smalling—Young

——————De Gea———————-

Sanchez to come in for any of the front three if he could regain his form back. Definitely top 4 material.

Dunno mate, that team looks shit to me.

I don't understand where the idea comes from that Man U have got an under performing squad and any manager who goes in might get them playing great stuff.

As far as I can see the defence is shit, the midfield is shit, and the attackers are shit. Matic, Young, Lukaku, Mata, Sanchez are all on the wane. Sanchez is finished like. Lukaku looks broken. 

Lingaard is a fucking snide. Martial has performed in fits and starts. Rashford is possibly the best of the bunch and even then he's barely even reaching Danny Wellbeck levels. 

Whoever goes in has got a massive job on their hands.