You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

4 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

I can see them sacking him if arsenal give them a hiding tomorrow night. 

Here's hoping it's a draw and utd get a last minute equaliser. Them spa's in Manchester will think of that as a win. 

Ideal result for us that a draw. 

2 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Will Michael Carrick inspire them though?

I guess he would more than Mourinho. They play better just knowing that cunts not around. Took all the credit in any win and shifts all the blame at bad results. 

Them Pogba comments have got to piss the players off. 

I'd still love to see Pogba under Klopp, reckon he would get loads out of him

12 hours ago, Skrtel Milk said:

Try not to cry...

Truly terrible and embarrassing.  I usually like this lad's passion despite the fact that he talks no sense.  And his accent is 11 on the Manc scale so when he's whinging it makes me laugh.  "I'm moving on, don't care"?  It makes no sense and it doesn't even rhyme in the song.

This is not good, but it is also not funny, lacking wit or charm.  It is neither one thing nor another.

Ironically just like his football team.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, razor said:

Truly terrible and embarrassing.  I usually like this lad's passion despite the fact that he talks no sense.  And his accent is 11 on the Manc scale so when he's whinging it makes me laugh.  "I'm moving on, don't care"?  It makes no sense and it doesn't even rhyme in the song.

This is not good, but it is also not funny, lacking wit or charm.  It is neither one thing nor another.

Ironically just like his football team.

Christmas number 1

He’s in damage limitation mode now. His narrative as he nears the sack is that his failure is all down to players who are both unprofessional, and not good enough, and nothing to do with his own inadequacies.

I suspect though that he may now be finished at the top level, certainly in this country. The fallouts at Real Madrid, Chelsea the second time, and now the Mancs will surely see to that. He also increasingly looks like yesterday’s man in a game that has moved on and left his methods of a team of six foot plus giants overpowering the opposition behind.

28 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

He’s in damage limitation mode now. His narrative as he nears the sack is that his failure is all down to players who are both unprofessional, and not good enough, and nothing to do with his own inadequacies.

I suspect though that he may now be finished at the top level, certainly in this country. The fallouts at Real Madrid, Chelsea the second time, and now the Mancs will surely see to that. He also increasingly looks like yesterday’s man in a game that has moved on and left his methods of a team of six foot plus giants overpowering the opposition behind.

I doubt his ego would allow him to take the helm of a club that doesn’t have a ton of inbuilt advantages, but at this point in his career he’s a natural fit for Everton.

We’d just need Silva to get poached by someone at the right time - maybe a post-Pochettino Spurs. 

I don’t think enough has been made of him saying last week that Top Four ewas "impossible". I think everyone dismissed it (probably correctly) as his increasingly weak attempts at mind games, but still... a team with those resources and that history have a manager who publicly throws in the towel with more than half a season left to play.

I'm sure a few of their fans will have burst blood vessels when he said it. I'm happy with that.

5 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

I think he's still in "damage escalation" mode, actually.

He's desperate for the sack, has been pretty much since the day Ed Woodward offered him that daft contract extension. Whatever the clause is for dismissal once they're mathematically unable to finish top 4, he knows he'll get FAR more if he can make it so bad that they sack him before then. I think it's sort of a standoff at this point between him and Woodward, Mourinho is daring him to pay him off and Woodward is desperately hoping to hold on until April or whenever they can sack him with that clause.