You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

58 minutes ago, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

Like many others in their squad he’s been excellent under other managers, and doesn’t perform now.

Not really. Conte essentially got rid of him and in a weird turn of events, he went back to the guy he tried to get sacked when he was at Chelsea. He had been good for Mourinho before that hilarious season though. 

That Pogba makes me laugh.  Every time I've seen him, when he does something, like successfully pass the ball 10 yards, he stands there admiring it, like he's just done a masterful on-a-plate through ball.

I only saw the last 10 minutes of the game today but I saw him fall over, dwell on and lose the ball, flick it on straight to the opposition, and also stand there preening himself when he lobbed a long pass (which was misdirected, but recovered) and another straightforward pass.

He is the real problem, but Mourinho actually lacks the bottle to deal with it.

An insecure but narcissistic manager and an over-rated and narcissistic player at the heart of the side.

A thing of rare beauty.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Elite said:

The mancs are shit but they still haven't lost the ability to keep fighting and turn games around, something we still lack despite being a superior team.

Sad but true, four times we've gone behind this season and lost three and drew the other....Five if you count Chelsea in the League Cup.

They will stifle us. The home game against them will arguably test us more than the city away game. We aren't good against snidey cunts like these and they have the likes of mata who could do one bit of magic. I see the city game being a belter with both teams throwing caution to the wind, eapecially if we drop points in the next few weeks.

Hopefully chelsea drop points tomorrow and the north london derby is a draw with plenty of red cards. We win and it's a decent weekend.

3 hours ago, Kloppite said:

As much as I am loving this score line it is a very sad day because there is no way Jose is going to survive this weekend getting beat by Southampton.

Shitcoat has almost tried throw some of them games. Mctominlay or whatever his name is in defence? He's a midfielder not good enough play in midfield sent into defence so that prick can prove a point.  He's tried be smart against Newcastle and Southampton and was very lucky get 4 points

Moyes was worse than Van Gaal. And this is worse than Moyes now. Moyes only made us suffer for 10 months or whatever it was.

Don't care what any other posters say, that's genuinely how I feel. This is the lowest I've felt post-Ferguson.

I actually understood what Van Gaal was trying to do. It was shite in the end but the big loveable feckwit had a plan (in between diving on the sideline and calling reporters fat).

This guy is a genuinely incompetent feck who (to make it even worse) is also a horrible human being.

We sold our soul completely when we appointed a scumbag like Mourinho. And boy are we paying for it.

Just posting this for the benefit of Zonko. 

• Upvote 1

Two entities have never been more suited to one another. It is easy to attribute to the ravings of a Liverpool fan, but objectively they are the nastiest gang around from the boardroom to the manager to the fans in the stand. Chelsea give them some competition on the latter with their antics abroad etc, but prefer to think of them as the poor relative who comes into a bit of fortune and act vulgarly with it. More a group to be pitied than loathed. United have been at it for years and years and years, with their retinue of songs about us sang home and away endlessly.

And as they are so perfectly suited, its nice to map the correlation of both Mourinho’s personal decline since leaving Madrid (that one league win aside, which he’d never have accomplished in a Guardiola/Klopp league) and United’s increasingly erratic actions & loss of identity post Ferguson. May their marriage made in heaven long continue to bear its rotten fruit on the football pitch.  

Yeah apparently if they sack him before the end of the season he is due 30ml in a payoff. Reckon he will try and just play up as much as possible to get the boot. Don't think they will though. 

He will be hoping PSG fuck up and he can try for that job or back at Inter now they have some money again. 

18 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Yeah apparently if they sack him before the end of the season he is due 30ml in a payoff. Reckon he will try and just play up as much as possible to get the boot. Don't think they will though. 

He will be hoping PSG fuck up and he can try for that job or back at Inter now they have some money again. 

30 million? Fucking hell.