You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

16 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Try again I know it's a hard listen but it's beautiful to watch themselves turn on Shitcoat.............. I see the green and yellow scarfs are back and suddenly Ed Woodward and the Glaziers are in the firing line again it really is a thing of beauty long may he reign 

The ones they sell in the club shop no doubt.

4 hours ago, Ginny said:

That guy on the video who’s keeps talking about our players is gold dust. You can see the bitterness and fewm consuming them from the inside out. Couldn’t have happened to a more self entitled bunch of cunts 

Give Klopp their squad and a season to knock it into shape and they would be up there challenging.  Shitcoat is well past his sell by date

I love the way they're fully behind that the board hasn't backed him. One window the cunt doesn't get a unlimited budget and all of a sudden he's not backed. The prick wanted another CB, 2 years after buying two for loads of money. I'd have told him to fuck off aswell

Got a feeling us pumping them in a few weeks will be the nail in his coffin. 

Makes me laugh that Real Madrid fans are calling for him back. His time is up and I thought loads of them hated him and all. Tell you what, look at the clubs he has managed. All of them are cunt clubs. he is just missing the r*ngers job off his cv to complete the cunt game. 

What makes me laugh is as bad as they’ve been, 4 games at home already where they’ve been goalless, almost every man and his dog slaying shitcoat yet we haven’t heard a peep out for Neville the fucking nobhead.

Hes quick to get stuck in to Woodward but when it comes to Jose he won’t say a bad word about him, he’s defo angling for a position at that lot, let’s hope it happens.

8 minutes ago, Trojan1892 said:

What makes me laugh is as bad as they’ve been, 4 games at home already where they’ve been goalless, almost every man and his dog slaying shitcoat yet we haven’t heard a peep out for Neville the fucking nobhead.

Hes quick to get stuck in to Woodward but when it comes to Jose he won’t say a bad word about him, he’s defo angling for a position at that lot, let’s hope it happens.

His mask has slipped, when he first started on Sky he was reasonably fair and balanced but he's gradually descended into the snivelling little toad that he is.

• Upvote 2

They were all smug as fuck the other week 2-1 up at the rentboys, you could sense the arrogance in his voice and that other cunt Tyler then low and behold they end up drawing 2-2 which felt like a loss.

Im not arsed about where they are in the league, I just hope when we play them we absolutely fucking demolish them.

1 hour ago, Elite said:

His mask has slipped, when he first started on Sky he was reasonably fair and balanced but he's gradually descended into the snivelling little toad that he is.

Scoring against us then almost pulling the badge off his own shirt in celebration,  such is his hatred of us.

That's Gary Neville. The real one. A rat faced turd floating in the shallow end of the gene pool. Cunt.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

Scoring against us then almost pulling the badge off his own shirt in celebration,  such is his hatred of us.

That's Gary Neville. The real one. A rat faced turd floating in the shallow end of the gene pool. Cunt.

I don't mind that he did that. I'd do the same the other way around. I don't want them to like us. I want them to fucking despise us just to make us being better than them that more painful the fucking little rats. 

• Upvote 1

Most in the media seem terrified to criticise him and it’s because he’s a bully.  They all know he’s more bothered about what people say than anything else.  If Neville said something negative about him he’d be in the press the next day slaughtering him over the Valencia thing.  Even Carragher barely says anything negative about him and when he does it’s heavily caveated.

They all start talking shit about the players not giving 100% etc or the board not backing him.  It’s fucking comical to listen to and you know for a fact it will be impacting the decision of whether to sack him or not.  There have been plenty of people worried about us laughing when they scrape wins, keeping him in a job in case it bites us on the arse and he somehow turns it around.  He never, ever turns these situations around.  He’s toxic and he’s a parasite.

The united fans talking about style and approach to matches are as fucking thick as the idiots claiming he would change for the United job because they wouldn’t accept him acting the gobshite.  How long did that last?  They were all lapping it up when they won the Europa league having players on 400k a week playing against shite like Klaasen in a final.  In the long run that shits means nothing.  The longer he stays there the better.  All that matters anymore is the league and the champions league and they won’t win either with him charge.

3 hours ago, The Guest said:

Most in the media seem terrified to criticise him and it’s because he’s a bully.  They all know he’s more bothered about what people say than anything else.  If Neville said something negative about him he’d be in the press the next day slaughtering him over the Valencia thing.  Even Carragher barely says anything negative about him and when he does it’s heavily caveated.

I think it's more because of what he's won. Mourinho is seen as a winner in England and therefore is basically granted immunity.

It's another example that if you win trophies in football, the media will bend over backwards to avoid blaming or criticizing you regardless of anything wrong or unpleasant you're currently doing.

8 hours ago, Trojan1892 said:

They were all smug as fuck the other week 2-1 up at the rentboys, you could sense the arrogance in his voice and that other cunt Tyler then low and behold they end up drawing 2-2 which felt like a loss.

Im not arsed about where they are in the league, I just hope when we play them we absolutely fucking demolish them.

He'll play his usual 9 - 0 -1 and try to nick  goal on the  counter.

8 hours ago, Trojan1892 said:

Surely if he wanted a job there he should be praising Woodward and saying it's all down to Jose.