You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

10 minutes ago, Ginny said:

Spawny twats. All this “hope they win so shitcoat stays” shit isn’t for me. I want them to fuckin lose every game the cunts 

I’d also quite like to see the back of that boring twat, too.

28 minutes ago, sir roger said:

I can’t be the only one on here concerned by the triumphalism over United’s supposed demise considering we are barely into October and despite being ‘absolute shite’ they somehow finished 6 points above us last season. 

You’d have thought we’d have learned by now wouldn’t you?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Ginny said:

Spawny twats. All this “hope they win so shitcoat stays” shit isn’t for me. I want them to fuckin lose every game the cunts 

And that's where you're wrong.

Don't lance this boil!  Let it grow, let it fester, let it consume.

Liverpool have been rocky this past week or so - and this may even continue tomorrow.  But truth be told, even if we lose tomorrow, it's a blip.  And that's because we have a solid foundation in place under Klopp.  We have an identity, a culture.

Under the diminutive Portuguese they have the opposite. 

Days like today are a blip-in-reverse.

I was there in the 90s when Liverpool came back from 0-3 down to draw against a far-superior man utd side.  All it actually was was a reverse-blip.  We got a whiff of nostalgia - a hark back to the days of glory when we were great and could come back from the dead because we were brilliant.  That's what the mancs got today.

But like us back then, it was from a base of nothing.  Foundations of sand. 

Keep him on, let them get behind him.  He will rip the nearly-dead heart out of them if it means trying to salvage something of himself.  That's what we, as Liverpool supporters, want.

Of course our priority is ourselves - get our own house in order.  But the truth is, we very nearly have.  City are out in front of us, but they're in our sights.

Under this manager, man utd is one less thing to worry about.

• Upvote 6

I do want to see us give the mancs an absolute shoeing with this cunt still in charge. I know he has had our number when it's mattered in previous years, but we owe them, and him, an absolute pasting. Thanks to Agent Rafa for keeping him there a little longer. There would have been a brown streak in shitcoats keks at halftime. 

7 hours ago, razor said:

And that's where you're wrong.

Don't lance this boil!  Let it grow, let it fester, let it consume.

Liverpool have been rocky this past week or so - and this may even continue tomorrow.  But truth be told, even if we lose tomorrow, it's a blip.  And that's because we have a solid foundation in place under Klopp.  We have an identity, a culture.

Under the diminutive Portuguese they have the opposite. 

Days like today are a blip-in-reverse.

I was there in the 90s when Liverpool came back from 0-3 down to draw against a far-superior man utd side.  All it actually was was a reverse-blip.  We got a whiff of nostalgia - a hark back to the days of glory when we were great and could come back from the dead because we were brilliant.  That's what the mancs got today.

But like us back then, it was from a base of nothing.  Foundations of sand. 

Keep him on, let them get behind him.  He will rip the nearly-dead heart out of them if it means trying to salvage something of himself.  That's what we, as Liverpool supporters, want.

Of course our priority is ourselves - get our own house in order.  But the truth is, we very nearly have.  City are out in front of us, but they're in our sights.

Under this manager, man utd is one less thing to worry about.

I hope you’re right mate. But I’ve been burned too many times by these twats. I can’t get past the fact they always manage to come back. 

• Upvote 1

I’m rarely a negger but agree with the custard cream enthusiast there.

Exactly the same as the use of phrases like “Snowflake” or “Fake News”, those sort of cunt songs are best left to the vermin who create them, rather than dignified through even ironic use while making yourself look like a tit.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Whilst I agree, just consider how sweet it will taste if he gets the bullet after we fucking annihilate them in a few weeks. 

I think this would be dreamland. Salah back on form, Keita showing what he can do, van Dijk and Gomez bossing it, Robbo running rings around Valencia and Alisson lobbing the ball over an oncoming Lukaku. 

Bois all around the stadium and Pogba storming off after being subbed would be icing on the cake.