Quantcast
Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd. - Page 184 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
lifetime fan

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

They should never have sacked the chosen one. 

 

 

25E6946E-8899-487D-87DE-EA120AE06FEB.jpeg

 

Love all this shite about their footy 'values'

 

They like to paint themselves as having done things the right way like Liverpool have but it's pure bullshit. They pioneered everything that's wrong with the modern game, anti-football commercialism at its worst with a history that's bought and paid for and embellished with PR spin.

 

'We don't buy titles like Chelsea do' except they've been outbidding clubs for players my entire adult life. We flapped around needing a centre back for years then they lose the title to arsenal and - bang - break the world transfer record for Stam. They've broken more transfer records than I can count. 

 

'Oh we play good football' bollocks. When they had Yorke and Cole they had a purple patch of good footy but the cantona era saw them grinding out results. They became synonymous with 1-nil wins and late winners.

 

'We've got a long tradition of success'. Bollocks, you've got a long tradition of PR and spin. Merchandising players like Best and calling yourselves the biggest club in the world while you were winning absolutely fuck all. 

 

They had no bootroom tradition so in typical Manc fashion they tried to buy one with Moyes and Giggseh but they were both total shite.

 

Our fans have our songs sung all over Europe, mancs get their heads kicked in all over Europe.

 

First club to remove football club from its crest for marketing reasons. Perpetual spenders of big money, its main era of success built in a vacuum created by our own failures, and orchestrated by a man whose main drive in doing so was jealousy of Liverpool football club.

 

They're a shadow of Liverpool football club, we're everything they want to be but can never be. The Paul Potts to our Pavarotti, the Tommy Gunn to our Rocky Balboa, the Paul Ross to our Johnathan. They're not a football club they're showbiz, z list, yesterday's man. 

 

Fuck you mancs, you lumbering sorry sack of shit.

  • Upvote 22

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Einch said:

Go one Section tell us what you really think. No holding back now. 

If anything, he took it a bit too easy on them there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Section_31 said:

 

Love all this shite about their footy 'values'

 

They like to paint themselves as having done things the right way like Liverpool have but it's pure bullshit. They pioneered everything that's wrong with the modern game, anti-football commercialism at its worst with a history that's bought and paid for and embellished with PR spin.

 

'We don't buy titles like Chelsea do' except they've been outbidding clubs for players my entire adult life. We flapped around needing a centre back for years then they lose the title to arsenal and - bang - break the world transfer record for Stam. They've broken more transfer records than I can count. 

 

'Oh we play good football' bollocks. When they had Yorke and Cole they had a purple patch of good footy but the cantona era saw them grinding out results. They became synonymous with 1-nil wins and late winners.

 

'We've got a long tradition of success'. Bollocks, you've got a long tradition of PR and spin. Merchandising players like Best and calling yourselves the biggest club in the world while you were winning absolutely fuck all. 

 

They had no bootroom tradition so in typical Manc fashion they tried to buy one with Moyes and Giggseh but they were both total shite.

 

Our fans have our songs sung all over Europe, mancs get their heads kicked in all over Europe.

 

First club to remove football club from its crest for marketing reasons. Perpetual spenders of big money, its main era of success built in a vacuum created by our own failures, and orchestrated by a man whose main drive in doing so was jealousy of Liverpool football club.

 

They're a shadow of Liverpool football club, we're everything they want to be but can never be. The Paul Potts to our Pavarotti, the Tommy Gunn to our Rocky Balboa, the Paul Ross to our Johnathan. They're not a football club they're showbiz, z list, yesterday's man. 

 

Fuck you mancs, you lumbering sorry sack of shit.

 

I agree with all this. 

 

I hear it from united fans regularly, shit like how Mourinho doesn't play "the United way" 

 

The United way they speak of is actually the fergie way, but they think they are too good to hang their entire clubs reputation on one man, I mean it would be pretty embarrassing for them to have to refer to fergie every single time they are talking about the current way they play. 

 

 

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m no lover of Manchester United, obviously, but Matt Busby was a great manager. He was good friends with both Bob Paisley and Bill Shankly, so he must have been a decent fella.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brilliant post Section.

 

In the 80’s I heard all this ‘biggest club in the world’ bollocks year after year. Glamour club bullshit.

 

Spot on about style of play too - early 90’s it was all about keeping it tight and nicking one or two, often off the fod of Bruce or Pallister. They were the bland foil to Keegan’s cavaliers - all pragmatism over style, and that’s fine as it wins leagues, but  pretending that they were the Harlem fucking globetrotters is bullshit. Going back to Ferguson’s early years it was Whiteside, Hughes and (a bit later) Ince just kicking lumps out of decent teams. 

 

What I will give them is that they built their wealth on success, not vice-versa, which elevates them over the Chelseas of this world, but as you say they prepared the ground for the likes of Abramovich with Michael Knighton’s keepie-ups, McManus and Magnier and stock market flotation. 

 

Mourinho is the portrait in the attic for a club that sold its soul years ago - they love a Stone Roses lyric over there, and it’s fair to say he was already in them - the price for being adored.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tony Moanero said:

I’m no lover of Manchester United, obviously, but Matt Busby was a great manager. He was good friends with both Bob Paisley and Bill Shankly, so he must have been a decent fella.

Former Liverpool captain. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

I’m no lover of Manchester United, obviously, but Matt Busby was a great manager. He was good friends with both Bob Paisley and Bill Shankly, so he must have been a decent fella.

And a former Liverpool captain, just like Ferguson being inspired by our round bumming of his Aberdeen side - they owe everything to us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“We don’t sack managers at yernited.”

 

You had an insanely successful one for 30 years you fucking weirdos, so that’s a quarter of your club’s entire history where you’d be insane to sack the manager. It’s all based around those couple of years where Ferguson wasn’t particularly successful and they stuck with him, but he was pretty close on occasion and it was a totally different era.

 

As always, their boasts are skin deep. Scratch the surface and they’re nowt special. Cunts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Belter in the Mail today.  Sanchez said to be “considering his future”.

 

Oh aye, no doubt he’s mulling over tearing up his 500k a week contract and going somewhere else on a quarter of the money, just for his pure love of the game.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Few of my mates in work are Yernited fans. We’re around the same age early to mid 30’s. They haven’t got a clue how to react to the ripping that I’m starting to give them. They look lost cos they know it’s never coming back - well not for the near future anyway. All they keep saying is “most successful English club”. I’ve just started laughing in their face telling them to keep clinging to that! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jose-mourinho-1024x580.jpg

Mourinho: “My mum still thinks I’m special”

 October 1, 2018
 Written by Andrew

After another bruising defeat for the manager once known as ‘The Special One’, José Mourinho has hit back at critics, saying that his mum still thinks he’s special.

The Portuguese, whose stock has fallen even further following Manchester United’s 3-1 defeat to West Ham, said that in an after-match phone call his mother told him to ignore everyone else as he was still her ‘pequeno especial’ or ‘little special one’.

After a torrid start to the season that already sees his team nine points behind Premier League rivals Manchester City, dumped out of the EFL Cup by Derby County, and star Paul Pogba looking for a move abroad, Mourinho’s mother sought to boost her son’s confidence.

With even United supporters now referring to their manager as ‘the mediocre one’, Mourinho’s mother told her son how special he was and to just ignore his critics, telling him, “Sticks and stones may break my bones, but the chairman having Zinedine Zidane’s number on speed-dial will never hurt me”.

Mourinho’s mother may be alone in clinging to her ‘special one’ view though – she then passed the phone on to her husband, who told his son, “What are you doing playing Herrera in defence you daft twat? You’ll feel the back of my hand next time I see you. Special one? Special needs more like.”

 
Get the FREE NewsThump Daily Briefing!
 

Related

  •  
  •  
  •  
 
Back to top
MobileDesktop

:)Privacy settings

 
 

admin-ajax.php?abl=0&action=rxn_pageview&swidth=412&sheight=670&dt=mobile&inb=0&ibnia=0&ibia=0&rv=1&lc=0&unq=0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Sacked tomorrow i've heard. 

Won't believe until El Rojo confirms it.

 

Edit: Unless you heard it from El Rojo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dr Nowt said:

Belter in the Mail today.  Sanchez said to be “considering his future”.

 

Oh aye, no doubt he’s mulling over tearing up his 500k a week contract and going somewhere else on a quarter of the money, just for his pure love of the game.

 

Sanchez really isn't that type of lad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×