You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

9 minutes ago, Johnlj said:

God damn I like Mourinho. Never thought he could be worse than Gollum and shovel face combined. It's just going a bit to quick at the moment. Let him get to january and spend a fortune on panic buy defenders and let it completely unravel. Pogba playing the perfect trojan horse at the moment. Don't want him to have Zidane cuddling him to soon.

The January bit is spot on.

If he was still there then you know that would happen too.  There’s no long-term planning going on, so they would just cave to giving him a hundred million to lash on that Maguire lad, who appears to have been given custody of John Terry’s forehead.

Basically what happened with Sanchez last time out.

Sadly, in some ways, he’s fucked it so comprehensively he may well not see October in the job, let alone 2019.

• Upvote 3

If he gets out of this he'll have to change his name to Houdinho.  So glad his "dream job" is turning into a drawn out nightmare.  It needs to be drawn out a bit more though, there's always more damage to be done to the team and squad, and having the fanbase turning on each other is a fine thing to see too.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Dr Nowt said:

That meme of him holding his fingers up to signify ”Sree titles” to the room of laughing journalists definitely won’t be doing the rounds soon, to confirm the amount of times he’s been sacked in England.

It's already out there, reminding people of how many goals West Ham scored.

44 minutes ago, Johnlj said:

God damn I like Mourinho. Never thought he could be worse than Gollum and shovel face combined. It's just going a bit to quick at the moment. Let him get to january and spend a fortune on panic buy defenders and let it completely unravel. Pogba playing the perfect trojan horse at the moment. Don't want him to have Zidane cuddling him to soon.

We need them to find a bit of balance at the moment. Another loss or two in quick succession and they'll sack him for sure.

What we really need is for them to have a good run right now, especially in Europe and against Chelsea in a couple of weeks. 4 wins out of 5, something like that, have them back in 5th or something with Duncan Castles posting articles about how Jose has sorted it and whatnot.

Then, they sell Pogba for a knockdown price in January and splash huge money on Maguire (maybe 70m?) and Arnautovic (50m). Then go on to finish fourth, just enough that they are torn on whether to pay the 30m it's going to cost to sack Mourinho next summer and it becomes a huge talking point.

24 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

I'd rather just have complete humiliation for him and as many losses as they can muster. 

Yeah, I don't have the patience for the long game here, and United have so much money that they could turn around any situation in 18/24 months if they did things properly.

I want a month or two of humiliating defeats and public spats. Have these cunts 20 points below us by December.

8 minutes ago, razor said:

*gurn, gurn* yes we would, lad. *chew, chew* Eveton aren't we, lad?

4awM_4-s_400x400.jpg

There's something about his face that's a bit unsettling for me, doesn't quite look real, proper uncanny valley stuff. 

He looks like his head was sculpted by the blind bird in the Lionel Ritchie video. 

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

He's got the look of a player who has arrived at the place he belongs. They love players like that down there, the big mad bastard.

If you looked up West Ham in an encyclopaedia , a picture of Jack Wilshere would suffice , was amazed when they never beat Bournemouth to a loan for him.

7 minutes ago, aventus said:

There's something about his face that's a bit unsettling for me, doesn't quite look real, proper uncanny valley stuff. 

He looks like his head was sculpted by the blind bird in the Lionel Ritchie video. 

This is how he looks when he’s not on the beak

DCF57B87-A51E-4E76-8546-AA0C14A7C015.jpeg

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, clangers said:

Rafa's over there next weekend. I know Newcastle are awful at the moment but the idea of them getting their first win of the season with Rafa stood next to Maureen.....even a draw would be funny.

Potentially the most turgid game of football the league has ever seen. 

• Upvote 1