You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

29 minutes ago, SammyAftershave said:

What's he said Mr Angry? I'm enjoying the entertainment via the BTsource.

The commentator was suggesting that Maureen has been let down by all the players going through the motions and phoning it in. Warnock went off on a massive rant about how it's not a fucking coincidence if none of the players are motivated or seem to know what they're doing: it's the manager's job. He's also been making comparisons to the managers of City, Liverpool and Chelsea - and it's not a flattering comparison. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, TheBitch said:

It's unravelling too fast. 

It is, I'd accept them winning a couple against our rivals before trailing off for the rest of the season. They didn't get rid of Moyes until four games to go despite the train wreck of a season. I suspect Maureen might kick off and force their hand though?

I sink busted flush.

I sink zero sympathy from anyone with memory longer than goldfish.

I sink widespread glee at malignant cunt struggling like zis and lacking the humility to bear it with any grace.

I sink pencils-up-nose and pants-on-head level madness only weeks away.

• Upvote 9

The only problem is every manager they get will have huge resources. They are minted and  can just buy their way through the shite eventually.  I just want a prolonged era of grim football so they lose their fair weather fuckwit fans and I dont know a fucking meteorite to hit old Trafford, a stockmarket crash to ruin them and maybe a huge United covering up paedophilia scandal alongside match fixing in the Ferguson era. Fucking mutants.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

The only problem is every manager they get will have huge resources. They are minted and  can just buy their way through the shite eventually.  I just want a prolonged era of grim football so they lose their fair weather fuckwit fans and I dont know a fucking meteorite to hit old Trafford, a stockmarket crash to ruin them and maybe a huge United covering up paedophilia scandal alongside match fixing in the Ferguson era. Fucking mutants.

I support this view.

14 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

The only problem is every manager they get will have huge resources. They are minted and  can just buy their way through the shite eventually. 

It depends who they decide to hire. They've appointed three dinosaurs since Ferguson retired and if they continue that trend it won't really matter how much money they have. 

The worst thing that can happen is if Woodward gets his finger out and gets a young manager who understands players these days and who has a clear style of play, but if they continue with how they've been doing things recently, there is nothing to worry about. 

Post update

Jose Mourinho has just spoken to BT Sport. He says people have been asking for Anthony Martial to be given a chance for "months and months" ahead of Alexis Sanchez. 

He says he decided to give him a chance. 

More from him shortly.

I must say this is a shock.

God damn I like Mourinho. Never thought he could be worse than Gollum and shovel face combined. It's just going a bit to quick at the moment. Let him get to january and spend a fortune on panic buy defenders and let it completely unravel. Pogba playing the perfect trojan horse at the moment. Don't want him to have Zidane cuddling him to soon.

• Upvote 1