You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

1 minute ago, Seasons said:

Had a quick browse on they're forums earlier and apparently they're better than us because they got to pennos. 

The logic there, lads. 

To be fair, they were playing against the mighty Derby County who are probably tearing up the Championship. We were only playing against Chelsea, what are they doing this season? Pah! 

The best thing about this situation is that Pogba is so unequivocally an absolutely raging fucking dickhead.  He’s the living embodiment of over-indulged, entitled, conceited modern footballers, yet the waters are so muddied by the boy who cried wolf being involved he’s getting the benefit of the doubt off many, with the blame being split down the middle.

When such an average player consistently behaves like the sort of jumped-up poser this lad does, you know you’re some kind of genital-wart-on-legs to not receive total backing in England when you slap him down.

It really is beautiful knowing the little twat is constantly being undermined and needled by this, on top of his other limitations and woes there.  Then the coverage winds him up even further and he has to conspicuously show everyone who’s boss, due to his gossamer-thin skin.

Long may it continue.   

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

On 6/20/2012 at 3:27 PM, celeryBADboy said:

What do you have to do to make a quote yours?

"Dont let the Bastards Grind you down make them Jealous thats if they are not already" ...Simon Green

Its is of my opinion that if you have more words than the orignal part of the Quote then that becomes yours

• Upvote 1

Love Karl Pilkington's take on it.

"Still, I feel like supporting United is like having a tortoise as a pet. I had a tortoise, and they are not entertaining to watch. You don't watch them, but you know you have got a bit of responsibility to show some interest.

"That is what I do with United. I keep an eye on them.

"I don't watch them every game because, at the minute, that is a waste of 90 minutes. I just look at the result and if they win it is a bonus, I have no expectations any more."

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, sir roger said:

"I don't watch them every game because, at the minute, that is a waste of 90 minutes. I just look at the result and if they win it is a bonus, I have no expectations any more."

He’s just a Manc Tony Moanero. 

• Upvote 2

23 hours ago, sir roger said:

"Still, I feel like supporting United is like having a tortoise as a pet. I had a tortoise, and they are not entertaining to watch. You don't watch them, but you know you have got a bit of responsibility to show some interest.

"That is what I do with United. I keep an eye on them.

Fucking typical Manc, it took me 20 years to get like that. Self entitled twats.