Quantcast
Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd. - Page 176 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

lifetime fan

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

Imagine the atmosphere there today, in Ferguson’s first game back at the stadium after life-saving surgery.  

Couldn’t even harness that to beat Wolves.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, niallers said:

De gea stopping marbles again I heard. Fuck sake. How many years is he going to win their player of the year I

Ffs does my head in this cunt. Wish he’d fuck off 

• Upvote 1

* Starts doing a Pogba-like run-up from outside the stadium, while rehearsing “Harsh on niallers” over and over *

42 minutes ago, Ginny said:

Ffs does my head in this cunt. Wish he’d fuck off 

Sad thing is there is nowhere for him to go now Courtois has gone to Madrid

Only thing that could change that would be PSG when Buffon retires they go for Oblak or him and i reckon Oblak will be easy to get 

Damn shame as they would be fighting Leicester and Everton for 7th without him 

8 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Sad thing is there is nowhere for him to go now Courtois has gone to Madrid

Only thing that could change that would be PSG when Buffon retires they go for Oblak or him and i reckon Oblak will be easy to get 

Damn shame as they would be fighting Leicester and Everton for 7th without him 

Wouldn't rule out Madrid being sneaky here,  get Courtois cheap, buy De Gea for cheap or free and then clean up on Courtois. 

Hope so

Courtois wants to stay in Madrid though

Maybe Courtois to PSG or Athletico with Oblak to PSG and then Madrid get him

2 hours ago, Dr Nowt said:

* Starts doing a Pogba-like run-up from outside the stadium, while rehearsing “Harsh on niallers” over and over *

Bout time someone said it. Niallers is a cunt.

• Upvote 1

The state of this.

“They play like I like to play, which is like the World Cup final,” the manager said. “That is the attitude I like my teams to have in every match. We didn’t have that. This is something you learn when you are a kid in the academy. You don’t need experiences at the highest level to learn that. It is a basic law of football.”

The greatness that is Ian Wright:

"If I was a businessman, I'd see how it goes for the rest of the season then look to offload," Wright said.

(If you were a businessman Ian, you would be shite. If you was a businessman, well....)

"It's because of the wages he's on."

Yip

The Chile international impressed on his debut for United, in the FA Cup against Yeovil last January, but has since delivered mixed performances, scoring only three goals in 23 appearances.

Wright told 5 live's Monday Night Club: "For me, right now, if United had paid money for him they'd be thinking: 'How are we going to get that back?'

Luckily they didn't Mr. Businessman but they aren't getting back Micky Harry One.

"Sanchez will have to take a hit on his weekly wage [if he joins another club]. Nobody will pay a fee for him, because of the way he's playing."

Two of the things that will not be happening here.