You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

Ferguson was a cunt but this guy is on another stratosphere. They didn’t want him because they thought they were above him. They weren’t obviously. They sold out years ago and got lucky with Ferguson. They deluded themselves thinking that he was the United way of doing things.

Whether Ferguson and Charlton have a right to kick off now he’s showing his true colours is obviously debatable. That doesn’t mean they won’t be fuming with how it’s playing out and telling any cunt who will listen behind the scenes.

He’s an absolute amateur in the cunt stakes compared to Ferguson.

I agree Ferguson and Charlton won’t be happy with him, but I couldn’t give a fuck and they have no place to complain about him being a cunt.

He’s an absolute amateur in the cunt stakes compared to Ferguson.

I agree Ferguson and Charlton won’t be happy with him, but I couldn’t give a fuck and they have no place to complain about him being a cunt.

I'm reading Fergusons book Leadership at the minute and it's decent. I've read all his autobiographies. I hate admitting it but I often watch his interviews on YouTube as well. Obviously he is the enemy but I enjoy reading/listening too him. Best manager in my lifetime unfortunately. The taggart twat.
  • Downvote 2

I'm reading Fergusons book Leadership at the minute and it's decent. I've read all his autobiographies. I hate admitting it but I often watch his interviews on YouTube as well. Obviously he is the enemy but I enjoy reading/listening too him. Best manager in my lifetime unfortunately. The taggart twat.

You cunt
  • Upvote 2

They've spent £775m since Ferguson left just on transfer fees alone. They've probably bought two players in that time period that have increased in value (Pogba, Lukaku) even though the market has inflated at least 300%.

You have to credit David Moyes really. It took Souness, Moores and Evans 10 years to sink a dynasty. It took Davey 8 months. That was a Herculean effort. Still, when you think about it, he was the most attack orientated manager they've had in the post-Ferguson era. 

As shit as Moyes is, he didn't sink the mancs. He wasn't there long enough to accomplish that.

No other manager than Ferguson would have won that last title with that team. I laughed when Moyes bought Fellaini, but that fucker is still at the club and playing.

I find some enjoyment in the mancs struggling, but our own lack of silverware puts a big dampener on it.

They've spent £775m since Ferguson left just on transfer fees alone. They've probably bought two players in that time period that have increased in value (Pogba, Lukaku) even though the market has inflated at least 300%.

Just speaking on Mourinho, he's full of shit. He's bought two centre halves, an entire midfield 3 and two thirds of a front three. The fact that there is even a suggestion he hasn't been backed is ludicrous. It's a front for how poor a coach he's become. He's improved nobody in that squad bar Jesse Lingard and maybe Ashley Young if you're being generous. 

• Upvote 1

Know your enemy

Lenin

Had to neg

• Upvote 1

I’m just not having that Ferguson is a bigger cunt than him. This cunt would throw his own children under a bus to not take any responsibility. Ferguson pissed plenty of people off and worked things to his favour by getting the referees, media and FA terrified of him. He wasn’t picking on medical staff, snidely gouging people’s eyes and coming out with hypocritical nonsense every single time he opens his mouth.

Ferguson was a football man who will have been hard as nails and came into football the proper way. Mourinho is a fucking little runt who wouldn’t last 5 mins in amateur Liverpool reserve league game. His career is built on spending more money than his competitors. He would not have made it in the game when you couldn’t do that. He’s a vile twat of a man.

Stig likes Alex Ferguson more than Steven Gerrard.

It's a temporary thing. Gerrard can fuck off until he leaves them shower of racist cunts. They are everything the majority of us hate yet there is still a fucking love in all of a sudden. Their fans have kicked off at every game they have played this season. Even friendlies. They battered McDonald's staff last night away in Europe. Chelsea light. Anyone who wants them to do well votes tory voted Brexit and beats their pets up.

Then fucks them.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

It's a temporary thing. Gerrard can fuck off until he leaves them shower of racist cunts. They are everything the majority of us hate yet there is still a fucking love in all of a sudden. Their fans have kicked off at every game they have played this season. Even friendlies. They battered McDonald's staff last night away in Europe. Chelsea light. Anyone who wants them to do well votes tory voted Brexit and beats their pets up.

Then fucks them.

It's all Turdseye's fault. 

• Upvote 1

Then fucks them.

Is that an admission that you do like Ferguson more than Stevie then?

Amazing.

You’re hiding your hatred of him pretty well, to be fair mate.

I've read every shankly / paisley / Kenny etc book going. You can't read though so you won't understand. What's Desperate Dan up to these days? Apart from swerving the ale.

Sometimes I wish I'd left your coat in that moody pub in the East end. And left you in the phone box.

• Upvote 1

I've read every shankly / paisley / Kenny etc book going. You can't read though so you won't understand. What's Desperate Dan up to these days? Apart from swerving the ale.

Sometimes I wish I'd left your coat in that moody pub in the East end. And left you in the phone box.

Come on, there’s no need to be like that. Nobody would judge you if you asked Dave to change your username to Sir Alex.

Then fucks them.

And all of that righteous indignation is immediately rendered moot because you support Celtic. A club support that hung effigies off the upper deck because they were a different religion, that sings pro IRA songs & hangs pro IRA banners, like a bit of anti-semitism & and has supporters who think it’s OK to sing ditties about the killing of Lee Rigby. Not forgetting generations of child abuse they tried to cover up inside the club itself (another former Celtic coach was jailed only the other week for kiddy fiddling).

How anyone can apply one standard for either of the old Firm & not come out realising that the other is just as scummy suggests a fair dollop of bigotry.

• Upvote 5

I've always suspected Ferguson is a high functioning psychopath or sociopath. You get a high proportion in leadership positions. But the way he took everything personally and treated the media when they did anything other than lavish him with praise was Trump esque. You can see that too by how he instantly dismisses anyone who's no longer useful to him regardless of what they've done for him in the past, usually insulting them too. His book was basically an edited version of Trump's Twitter feed. 'Low IQ Brian Kidd thought he would be better off without me but he soon found out he wouldn't be. Shortly after I stopped speaking to fake news BBC."

I don't think he did or does care about the mancs, they were just a vehicle for self celebration. He wants to dominate, and he wants to be praised for success. He's the antithesis of Shanks and paisley, who did everything they did for the club, the fans, and their social class.

• Upvote 4